Reviews for Recognition
lostaloneNY chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I friggin LOVED this and if you EVER decided to write more for it I would whole heartedly be a faithful reader of it
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Odd pairing, but I enjoyed it...all but Edward's death, that made me cry. *hugs*
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Poor Edward. . .
Istealurfrenchfries chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Absolutely loved reading this. I was just saying to someone that there is not enough Eleazar. They told me about this fic. Wonderful!
litanolastar chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love this!
S. S. Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I absolutely fell in love with this story the second I began to read it.
Isa's world chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awesome !
I love this story :)

See you
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! You're the best! I'm a huge fan of unconventional pairings, and this is the first one with Eleazar with Bella I've read. It was good :) There aren't many - like at all, which is a shame, I think it's so interesting when ppl try out different pairs. I honestly really dislike Bella with Edward, so I ship her with anyone else, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Good story. Still hate Aro and really wish someone would turn him to ash.
Fille de la vallee chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved your story and the pairing was definitely interesting. I had always had an interest in Eleazar, so when I stumbled across your story I knew I had to read it. I love your writing style and am looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. I loved the why you wrote Eleazar's personality and the ending was perfect and sweet. The story was wonderful and I loved it.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is terribly sad and beautiful at the same time. I love how it ends with Eleazar and Bella discovering they are mates. I also love that Alice and Jasper are together again.
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So, uh, ONLY Edward got killed? You're slipping lady! But I guess Bella being turned and Alice enslaved count for something ... :) The possibilities the Saga offers seem to be limitless-lucky us! C.
the captains wife chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Nice story!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I looooove this. And the way the last section unfolds- gorgeous. and so intense.