Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
Courtney37 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Damn jasper! He would've had that dress up and around her waist before anyone could blink if jasper hadn't interrupted. ;) I loved that chapter and making Lauren jealous was fun. Thanks again.
Courtney37 chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
YEA! That was a yummy first time! I really loved it. Thanks again
sujari6 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I'm glad she accepted Barbara's help gracefully and without arguing.
tinaconnor chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I am happy to see that Bella did not make a huge deal over Edward's grandmother paying her tuition as is usually, and might I add annoyingly, the case in fanfic. On to the election where I am certain that Bella's "people that raised her" will get all that is coming to them and get soundly trounced. If you could manage to have Renee accidently get the punch bowl dumped on her, or something similar, that would be just terrific. THanks for the update
edwardgirl27 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
very good, can't wait for the next one
LaPumuckl chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Ah... The dreaded words about the end being near...

I'm very happy how fast Bella came to terms with the help of Babs and I think it was very very sweet how the "old lady" made her see how it is to be a part of a loving family!
debslmac chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
loved this
LiLi82 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
love it
DutchGirl01 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Amazing chapter, loved the explanation from Babs. Bella couldn't have said no after that one.
Maplestyle chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
I can't believe we're so close to the end! I really hope that Bella's dad doesn't win the election, they are horrible people and don't deserve an award for how they treated their daughter! Can't wait for more.
shaz308 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Thanks for the update. Glad she has found and accepted her place in this family. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
Kerry Hale chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Amazing update
mountainlion718 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Gotta love Babs!...lol Will Renee make a scene? i hope Esme and Babs give Renee a piece of their minds!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Absolutely loved it can't wait for more
annaharding chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
I am looking forward to seeing if there will be any drama at the celebration.
Also - even tho you did mention that Grandma Babs was going to pay her tuition, I did forget and kinda hoped it was Charlie who did it (without telling Renee) because he finally got the balls to be a good parent. So sad I was wrong.
I really liked them both staking their claim on each other in front of Kelsey.
Thanx for the update!