Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
Bella is still playing games. She lied, and now she wants Edward jalous so she play with other guys. Tha't fucked up. Edward isn't saint. I get it but this jealousy game is very high-school.
bonz245 chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Love this story..excellent chapter..thanks.
jeanine0963 chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
god i love your story...this family is intense...i'm sorry to say that was not my life with family...my mother passed away last november and my younger three sisters fought through her property to get what they wanted and i wanted no part of that...so i didn't go...and my mom lived in Baltimore so some of the places you mention i know where they are...broadway...ocean city...phillips seafood restaurant...Loch Raven resevoir...
Scorpio11 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I'm glad Bella is starting to realize she's got support in every sense of the word now. That's a wonderful thing.
HockeyChick10 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I love Babs!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I love Babs. She is the grandma everyone should have. Making Bella see what a family really is by showing her they stick together always was perfect. I can't wait to see how the election turns out. See ya next time if not before with the next GG chapter (hope to have it to you this weekend.
Love ya,
Missy
chicalicious chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I am so proud of Bella for embracing the help that Edward's grandmother wants to give her. She struggled in the beginning but she is really starting to learn what family's do for each other and the true meaning of family. Now that Edward and Bella have fully committed themselves to each other, they are so much more affectionate and open about their feelings, I love it!

-C
Hope4more chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
You should have ended this chapter with

...to be continued. :)

Bella is growing up nicely and it's because she has removed the toxicity from her life.

But I have a feeling the police, the fire dept, and an angry Cullen woman will be called into deal with Renee!

Can't wait!
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
what a lovely chapter. and bellas outfit pics are gorgeous! these two are so in love it's just wonderful and I love how they put it up . her and babs conversation was so good. it's clear that babs loves bella and cares for her very deeply and I'm so glad that bella accepted the funds without any protesting. can't wait to see what happens at the election and to see the future of bright eyes and stretch! awwww!
Tinshaw chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I think that she handled it well. Glad that continue to move forward and be open with one another.
Melany333 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
love it
Courtney37 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Damn jasper! He would've had that dress up and around her waist before anyone could blink if jasper hadn't interrupted. ;) I loved that chapter and making Lauren jealous was fun. Thanks again.
Courtney37 chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
YEA! That was a yummy first time! I really loved it. Thanks again
sujari6 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I'm glad she accepted Barbara's help gracefully and without arguing.
tinaconnor chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I am happy to see that Bella did not make a huge deal over Edward's grandmother paying her tuition as is usually, and might I add annoyingly, the case in fanfic. On to the election where I am certain that Bella's "people that raised her" will get all that is coming to them and get soundly trounced. If you could manage to have Renee accidently get the punch bowl dumped on her, or something similar, that would be just terrific. THanks for the update
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »