Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
timidvampire chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
really liked this opening chapter x
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Loved the ending. It was so perfect. Having them adopt from one of the relief areas they went to was exactly what these two would end up doing. They love helping others in need and who could be more in need than an orphaned little baby girl in a ravaged country. I love how you wrapped up the Charles and Renee issue. Perfect ending for the two of them. They deserved what they got and so much more. Thanks for writing. Hope you got the email I sent you last week (I think). No rush getting it to me because I have no idea when I'll have time to look at it. I'll miss your stories while you take a break but I still have BTS. Talk to ya soon.
Missy
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Loved your story!
cullenlover88 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
great story
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
oh i just loved this! so cool that they adopted a baby..they make lovely parents and as for daddyward...mmm nuff said!lol! i would like to see them have a baby of their own dna...they are such a cute couple. love your work and thankyou again for your time talent and sacrifice to bring us a lovely story!
Courtney37 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
This has been a fun ride. I absolutely loved this fic & the journey the whole way through. I don't want this to end but since it must, the ending was great. Thanks again so much.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
A great epilogue for a great story... Thanks Mary for sharing your words and making me happy :)
Hope to hear from you soon. XX Cecile
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
So I was a little slow on my timing. Should have known Edward wouldn't want to wait before making Bella his wife. They now have the family Bella has always wanted and deserved. Little Alegria sounds very precious and she was meant for them. Renee and Charles got exactly what they deserved. My suspicions were right that Charles didn't know what Renee was doing, and that he didn't really care about his daughter. With any luck Renee will walk in front of a bus. And just maybe there will be another Baby Cullen nine months from now. An awesome story. Loved it all. Thanks for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
My guess is that neither Charles nor his campaign manager knew what Renee was doing. She's always blamed Bella for ruining her life when she, in fact, ruined it herself. Guessing Tyler's campaign manager had someone followed just like Renee. Except his pictures would do so much more to ruin a campaign and a marriage. Esme is my hero! You do not threaten her children and live to tell about it. Not at all surprised that Edward gave Bella a promise ring. Maybe for her 21st it will be the engagement ring. And marriage when he graduates from med school. She'll have finished nursing school and be ready to start her own career. Pretty much stopped wondering if Charles has any interest in his daughter, though it will be interesting to know what happens with him and Renee.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Very proud of Bella's gracious acceptance of her paid tuition. She really is learning what a real family is like and that she is indeed a part of one of those families. Renee and Charles can just go back under whatever rock they crawled out from under. Wouldn't surprise me if Renee tried something. We know she'll fail at whatever it is. Must admit I'm hoping Tyler Cullen wins the election.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
Was hoping Tyler's campaign would do something like the TV spot. Renee and her vicious manipulative moves really need to stop. Does Charles even know what she's doing? Would he even care? Does his campaign manager know what she's doing? She obviously doesn't realize it could, and hopefully will, blow up in her face. What I think of the vermin isn't printable. On the other hand Babs is a wonderful woman. She was married to a very stubborn and manipulative man who wanted things his way and didn't always get them. Now she finally gets to know her daughter-in-law and grandson. And his wonderful girlfriend. Bella isn't going to be happy when she finds out her tuition has been paid by Edward's grandmother, but she will come around. Really hoping they used extra protection because we all know the pill is not 100% effective and Bella's luck is not always the best.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Luckily Bella knows Edward is right and they need to take their time in building their relationship before taking that huge step. I'd be very surprised if Renee wasn't the one to hire James to take those pictures of Bella and Edward. And have them followed wherever they went. Would also bet Charles has no clue what his wife is doing. Am still very interested in finding out exactly what Renee has been telling him. Nothing close to the truth would be my guess. Doubt she even told him what Bella had done over the last summer. As I've stated before Renee only wants wealth and power. Bella and Edward haven't done anything wrong. They're a young college couple in love and that's how they're acting. Renee is the one who's going to lose the election for Charles. And just maybe Charles will do right by his daughter. Can easily admire Bella for wanting to be able to earn her education on her own. Reality on the other hand says if her parents or parent are able to help her then that is what should happen.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
Luke is an idiot. An idiot who believes, or thinks, he can cause problems where there are none. Not going to happen bud. Edward's family accepts Bella for who she is, and who she is to Edward. Do believe they think a marriage is definitely in the future. Who's behind the pictures? Edward heard sounds and felt there was someone watching them at the dorm. Would not surprise me at all that Renee is having Bella followed. Or just maybe having Charlie's campaign workers spying on Edward and Bella trying to drum up evidence Renee can use against her to make her life miserable. Or hiring Kelsey and Luke to try and break the couple up? Convinced that Renee is behind whatever is going on with pictures being taken. Though what they plan on doing with them is pretty unclear. Is Renee going to try and make it look like Edward is using Bella to further his uncle's campaign? That makes the most sense. Renee just can't believe her daughter is an independent person and really wants the career she has chosen for herself. The woman is deranged.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Not at all surprising that Edward knows it's not the right time to take their relationship to another level. Bella probably knows that also, especially considering how much her mother constantly reminds her how she came into the world. Probably a good thing it was Esme there when Bella was having the nightmare. Bella needs a mother's wisdom and Esme can provide it. Esme and Carlisle have raised Edward the right way and he just needed to reassure mom he isn't going to forget what he's been taught. It will take Bella a while to find her way back to the person she knows she can be after the way her parents have treated her. Esme and Edward are correct that her new family and her friends will be there for love and support. Still hoping to find out that Charlie isn't as cold hearted as Renee and will provide Bella the means to complete her education.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
An awesome day. Poor Sky didn't know what was going on at first. She was right to question Bella's sudden dating habit. Wouldn't surprise me if she immediately called Alice and told her Bella and Edward were out together. Nor would it be a surprise if both girls were waiting in the dorm for Bella to get home from said date. A lot of progress has been made and will continue to be made. Still am wondering if we ever find out how Charlie reacted to what Renee told him. Or even what she told him. And is he really such a bad father that he will stop helping his daughter with her education just because she doesn't agree with him?
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »