Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
rclaurel chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
He probably lost his phone and had to replace it and had no way to contact her..
Hope4more chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Maybe Mr Cullen realized who her stepford parents were and was afraid Bella was just like the rest. Oh and let's hope Miss Perfect's mom, Mrs Mallory, didn't notice Bella's absence on vaca and report this to her parents. But would they care? Or is it the pretense that would bother them the most?
boomerand chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
wow, i just found this and i love it ... and now i am stuck with a cliffie! ugh!
sujari6 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Perhaps his phone was stolen/lost?
MyBella chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Once again, this just makes my heart sink for her ... I didn't know what to think. All I could do was curl into a ball on and feel the pain of my heart being ripped form my chest as my whole world crashed down upon me.

Excellent job on connecting us to Bella and making her heartache palpable for the reader! Keep it up, PIC!
stormy315 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
great chapter...poor bella, i really hope edward can explain his silence...cant wait for more...
Melany333 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
looking forward for more
MyBella chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
In the Jungle, the might Jungle, Stretch and Bright Eyes KISS! LOL

PIC, I hate that he's leaving but I love the time you gave them together before he has to go. And the fact that Esme made sure they had the time made it that much better! :)

So loving this story!
MyBella chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
PIC, that beach kiss was one of your best kissing scenes yet! Totally earned this ... Le Sigh!

Love how they are slowly learning about each other and getting closer. And that Edward didn't let her sleep in any other tent :)
MyBella chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
"Ugh, why do you have to be so damn tall? You just stretch your arm up there, knowing there's no way I can jump that high."

Hee hee! Poor Bella! She really wanted that hat but between Stretch's height and his looking good in it, she didn't stand a chance! :) Loving this story, PIC. Keep it coming!
bonz245 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
So sad...I can feel how heartbroken she is...good chapter...thanks.
padalf1025 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I want to cry and give her a hug! What happened with Edward? Her family life sounds like a bed of thorns instead of roses. Poor girl! Stupid parents!
Maggie J Masen chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
*crosses arms and pouts* I'll speak to you again when you fix this! LOL
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Poor Bella! My heart is breaking for her. Surely something happened to his phone and he had to get a new one or he put the number in wrong. Since he doesn't have her real last name he can't find her, so she is going to have to find him. He didn't figure out her secret on his own and change his number in anger did he? I can't wait for his side of what is going on. I look forward to the next update.
BelovedSunshine chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Def crying with Bella. How awful! Great chapter..very interesting details about her life. I understand now why she couldn't reveal her name. Great job!
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »