Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
oh no how awful. what has happened with edwards phone? dammit. now he won't be able to find her cos he thinks she has a different name and yes i wanna cry! wahhhh! dammit i have been hanging out for her to make contact with edward again so that she can tell him the truth but now...! alice is such a great friend to her and alices parents are great too. but her parents went out for dinner? didn't even bother to wait for her to get home to greet her after she's been gone for ten weeks! omg no wonder she doesn't feel at home and doesn't like her life or their lifestyle. dickheads! anyways i'm gonna be hangin for friday! it's wayyy to far away! *sigh*
fuz chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Poor Bella! She is used to have her parents not wanting to see her, but Edward? But thanks for Alice! Now, if she would just stop telling Bella to wear "hot pink", she would be the best friend! Thank you.
DriedRaisin chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
please update soon!
jansails chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Awwwwe poor Bella...
Bella needs reassurance right now from the one person she can't reach.
Jumping to the conclusion Edward doesn't want to be in touch is not that difficult to reach, but one has to hope his phone was stolen.
jansails/jan2
beachcomberlc chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Poor Bella! I assume Edward has a good explanation for this... and that you do as well! So Bella's parents are part of the political machine in DC? Should have guessed that one.

I would be tracking the Cullen family down myself. But I suppose she doubts herself too much for that...It shouldn't be that difficult to find Dr. Cullen though. Google wouldn't let her down!

Can't wait for the next update. See ya then!

Beach
jerseyhalliwell chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
great update! :)
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I'm already crying with Bella :( I really hope we get the next update soon!
mountainlion718 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
oh no! did he lose it? or did he find out all about Bella before she got home and he's avoiding her...:( and if something did happen to his phone, how will they find each other again?
irishnlove2shop chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Dam, totally threw a wrench in there with the family having to leave 3 weeks early! They did spend a sweet time together, and he even gave her a momento of their time there...which she accepted with such grace! I'm still so worried about him being pissed about her last name! He can't get that mad when she gets home, can he? Great chapter...as always! Looking forward to the new pix! :-)
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Will she tell him her name before he goes so sad but they are so sweet together update soon
so moving :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Poor Edward and Bright Eyes...they can't catch a break. I'm happy they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend though :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Great Chapter! Though i'm sad he is leaving! Keep up the great work! :)
Hope4more chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Ok...so first off, have we all not had a relative who we'd rather not claim? Well this guy is a major cock blocker for Edward. That alone should mean Eddie gets some cha-Ching from the old fart when he passes.

And this just brought to you...this chapter is having a disclaimer added. Edward will be a vamp for this chapter only. He will cool Bella down when she's all flushed and hot from work, and well watching him. Oh and because of his vampire abilities he can have sex since he will not be impregnating her. Plus he can go home, bite grandpa and save him or drain him dry. I'm fine either way. Just saying...
ilovetwilight4eversims3 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
OMG! edward's leaving? WHY? This story is soo sweet and the charecters are honestly really inspiring. LOVE IT! 3
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »