Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
so moving :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Poor Edward and Bright Eyes...they can't catch a break. I'm happy they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend though :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Great Chapter! Though i'm sad he is leaving! Keep up the great work! :)
Hope4more chapter 7 . 7/10/2012 first off, have we all not had a relative who we'd rather not claim? Well this guy is a major cock blocker for Edward. That alone should mean Eddie gets some cha-Ching from the old fart when he passes.

And this just brought to you...this chapter is having a disclaimer added. Edward will be a vamp for this chapter only. He will cool Bella down when she's all flushed and hot from work, and well watching him. Oh and because of his vampire abilities he can have sex since he will not be impregnating her. Plus he can go home, bite grandpa and save him or drain him dry. I'm fine either way. Just saying...
ilovetwilight4eversims3 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
OMG! edward's leaving? WHY? This story is soo sweet and the charecters are honestly really inspiring. LOVE IT! 3
tds88 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Ugh of course he wasn't supposed to leave yet, but how will they get back in touch in Baltimore? I can't help but sit here and keep thinking "he doesn't know her real last name!"
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
omg that was so beautiful yet so sad! just when they thought they'd still had 3 weeks together it was taken from them. i love that esme sent them to be together and that they had a wonderful time just being alone before he leaves. that he asked her to be his gf and how edward was such a gentleman and was able to think with the head on his shoulders rather than the one in his pants!lol! which was obviously hard not only for them but for me cos i was so hangin out for a nice farewell lemon!lol! i did notice that bella missed a few opportunities to tell him her real name but obviously she got so caught up in the moment she has forgotten to do so. perhaps she will tell him before they's gonna be a problem for edward later right? oh geez i am so so nervous! anyways i have to tell you that you are so incredible writing such long chapters that are full of so much and you just portray an amazing array of emotions and intensity in this that just causes the reader to be completely taken in. i love it so much. but i am gonna be so sad when edward leaves. it's gonna feel so empty for her.
lettywilson chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Sad to see Edward leaving but they had a nice afternoon/evening together. Bella got the answer she wanted that Edward wanted to continue things when in Baltimore. Looking forward to next chap, hopefully the 3 weeks go by quickly...
xNicoleRose215x chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
So I've been signed up for email alerts for your blog for a long time now. I saw when you started posting this story but told myself I wasn't going to start reading any more stories. Well after weeks of getting teasers and pictures for these chapters, I gave in and started reading. Boy am I glad I came to my senses! I love love love this story so far! Can't wait for more! :)
DrMemeCullen chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Love your story such a positive view of young people.
Well isn't she going to tell Edward her real name?. Is she that immature? He's leaving. Do the right thing. Hoping to you write, write, write! ;)
Tinshaw chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
noooooooooo, bad author. Glad that they were able to talk. Bella should have told Edward her last name.
addict2twilight chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Adding to story alert
Courtney37 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Nooooo he's leaving? And she didn't come clean to him about her name! This is not going to have a good outcome. :( poor Bella. I can't wait to see what happens next. :) thanks again. Bye for now.
DutchGirl01 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Amazing chapter, loved it.
jansails chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
What worries me is the thought of Edward finding out who Bella really is & being unsure of whether she is the person he met on the DR, or if she's truly the daughter of her parents in all ways.
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »