Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
HockeyChick10 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Loved their first kiss! It was so perfect. Keep the kisses coming! I wouldn't want to stop kissing Edward if I was Bella.
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
EEPPP! Finally a kiss! And it was perfect! I absolutely lived it. Who knew just a kiss could be such a turn on. Those two are hot. ;) I can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
padalf1025 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Awesome update! First kiss, romance blossoming! Loved it!
bonz245 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Totally swoon worthy ..thanks..loved this story
hneybee36 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
kissing... i love the kissing! lol and now its just the two of them and there will b more kissing & snuggling! :p

so, i was surprised at the lack of...issue with the whole deciet thing and then i realized why that was... she didn't spill it all! so that leaves room for some intense angst for our girl as feeling progress, i believe!

loved it! :-) thanks for the update

sue b
Tinshaw chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Hello, I like that Dr. C spoke with Edward about the relationship. The kiss was worth the wait. I hope they talk soon about keeping in touch.
chicalicious chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Awww, that was the best birthday ever! Finally their first kiss followed but a hot little make out session. I'm glad they've got more privacy now too, that way they are free to talk and talk and talk and kiss whenever the mood strikes. Edward is such a gentleman, I love love love when characters in fics have restraint and don't immediately phuck because they are too attracted to resist. I'm also super excited to know that Bella will be attending the same school as Edward in the fall. Awesome chapter babes!

C
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Well, obviously their little talk was just the push Edward needed. It certainly helps that they'll even be attending the same school. Can't wait to see what happens now that just the two of them are sharing a tent.
irishnlove2shop chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Hmm...do you think they can last til August with no sex! As steamy as their kisses were...I'm not so sure! Always an awesome read! Loved Carlisle's talk with his son! Ha! They are even going to the same school...this is going to be all kinds of fun! I'm still hoping she doesn't get caught...I noticed he called her Ms. Hale...uh oh! Looking forward to more! ;-)
tds88 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
That was definitely worth the wait. I loved the playfulness on the beach. It was perfect.
beachcomberlc chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
EA

Sigh. This was wonderful. It is nice to think there are really people like your characters out there working to help others in need. I know there are- and I enjoyed getting to know your E & B better. I liked seeing their playful side as well and to think of them getting the chance to escape the seriousness of their work and act their age for a little while. Nice!

Beach
Isao84 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Aw! They're so cute!
pillow912 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
great chapters
Maggie J Masen chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
*sighs* And here I was hoping that the storm was going to be the noise cover for the naughty sexy tent time...*pouts* Love this story girl!
sujari6 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Things are progressing well.
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »