Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
BelovedSunshine chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Great chapter! Thanks
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
i want to ask what is bella real name. i hope you can reply my review before i continued read this story. if her real name not bella i dont want to continued read this story. if you make edward with other character why did you label this story in bella and edward section.
beachcomberlc chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Darn! They were developing a really nice relationship and now he has to go. I am feeling a little bit nervous about this fic. Are we heading into angst territory? If she didn't use her real name- how will he find her? She is pretty young. Will she be confident enough to find him?

BTW- FFN is no longer allowing any links even if written out into words so your blog address was removed. Wasn't sure if you knew that.

Beach
Melany333 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
love it
team rob chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
OMG They KISSED! THEY FREAKING KISSED! Whooop whooop whooop! And what a first kiss LOL...So very romantic AND sexy!
Good job Mary dear, it was purrrfect ;)
And I loved how caring and protective Esme and Carlisle are...They're really sweet :)
Those MRE meals are awesome, not that I would trade any homemade cooking for them, but I love how ingenious and practical they are!
I see that she has told him a bit about herself, with Edward knowing she's from Baltimore BUT I couldn't help but notice He called her Miss Hale...So I guess she didn't tell him everything...Am I right?
I'm sure she didn't because she's still feeling particularly insecure, hence her almost constant hesitation about how to behave with Edward...But she's still young so I guess we can all forgive her and hope she'll grow more confident with time...
Thanks again for writing such a delightful story...I miss you my sweets...All my love XOXOXO Cecile
Lily1992 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I really like this Story it's great D
HockeyChick10 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Loved their first kiss! It was so perfect. Keep the kisses coming! I wouldn't want to stop kissing Edward if I was Bella.
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
EEPPP! Finally a kiss! And it was perfect! I absolutely lived it. Who knew just a kiss could be such a turn on. Those two are hot. ;) I can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
padalf1025 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Awesome update! First kiss, romance blossoming! Loved it!
bonz245 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Totally swoon worthy ..thanks..loved this story
hneybee36 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
kissing... i love the kissing! lol and now its just the two of them and there will b more kissing & snuggling! :p

so, i was surprised at the lack of...issue with the whole deciet thing and then i realized why that was... she didn't spill it all! so that leaves room for some intense angst for our girl as feeling progress, i believe!

loved it! :-) thanks for the update

sue b
Tinshaw chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Hello, I like that Dr. C spoke with Edward about the relationship. The kiss was worth the wait. I hope they talk soon about keeping in touch.
chicalicious chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Awww, that was the best birthday ever! Finally their first kiss followed but a hot little make out session. I'm glad they've got more privacy now too, that way they are free to talk and talk and talk and kiss whenever the mood strikes. Edward is such a gentleman, I love love love when characters in fics have restraint and don't immediately phuck because they are too attracted to resist. I'm also super excited to know that Bella will be attending the same school as Edward in the fall. Awesome chapter babes!

C
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Well, obviously their little talk was just the push Edward needed. It certainly helps that they'll even be attending the same school. Can't wait to see what happens now that just the two of them are sharing a tent.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »