Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
ilovetwilight4eversims3 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
OMG! edward's leaving? WHY? This story is soo sweet and the charecters are honestly really inspiring. LOVE IT! 3
tds88 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Ugh of course he wasn't supposed to leave yet, but how will they get back in touch in Baltimore? I can't help but sit here and keep thinking "he doesn't know her real last name!"
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
omg that was so beautiful yet so sad! just when they thought they'd still had 3 weeks together it was taken from them. i love that esme sent them to be together and that they had a wonderful time just being alone before he leaves. that he asked her to be his gf and how edward was such a gentleman and was able to think with the head on his shoulders rather than the one in his pants!lol! which was obviously hard not only for them but for me cos i was so hangin out for a nice farewell lemon!lol! i did notice that bella missed a few opportunities to tell him her real name but obviously she got so caught up in the moment she has forgotten to do so. perhaps she will tell him before they leave..it's gonna be a problem for edward later right? oh geez i am so so nervous! anyways i have to tell you that you are so incredible writing such long chapters that are full of so much and you just portray an amazing array of emotions and intensity in this that just causes the reader to be completely taken in. i love it so much. but i am gonna be so sad when edward leaves. it's gonna feel so empty for her.
lettywilson chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Sad to see Edward leaving but they had a nice afternoon/evening together. Bella got the answer she wanted that Edward wanted to continue things when in Baltimore. Looking forward to next chap, hopefully the 3 weeks go by quickly...
xNicoleRose215x chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
So I've been signed up for email alerts for your blog for a long time now. I saw when you started posting this story but told myself I wasn't going to start reading any more stories. Well after weeks of getting teasers and pictures for these chapters, I gave in and started reading. Boy am I glad I came to my senses! I love love love this story so far! Can't wait for more! :)
DrMemeCullen chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Love your story such a positive view of young people.
Well isn't she going to tell Edward her real name?. Is she that immature? He's leaving. Do the right thing. Hoping to you write, write, write! ;)
Mary
Tinshaw chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
noooooooooo, bad author. Glad that they were able to talk. Bella should have told Edward her last name.
addict2twilight chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Adding to story alert
Courtney37 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Nooooo he's leaving? And she didn't come clean to him about her name! This is not going to have a good outcome. :( poor Bella. I can't wait to see what happens next. :) thanks again. Bye for now.
DutchGirl01 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Amazing chapter, loved it.
jansails chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
What worries me is the thought of Edward finding out who Bella really is & being unsure of whether she is the person he met on the DR, or if she's truly the daughter of her parents in all ways.
jansails/jan2
chicalicious chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I'm so sad that the Cullens are all leaving DR. They seem to be the only people that Bella has really gotten close to, so I feel bad that she's gonna be all alone for the last three weeks. I hope everything goes okay without them there. Bella and Edward's time together at the waterfall was awesome and so romantic! I'm glad they had that time to talk and smooch before he has to leave. My biggest issue right now is why Bella didn't tell Edward her real last name. I thought she told him EVERYTHING that night in their hotel room. Why is she keeping that a secret? I think the perfect time to tell him would have been there at the waterfall when they were having a heart to heart about Edward's family history. I really hope this secret doesn't mess things up for them. Also hope that these next three weeks pass quickly!

C
padalf1025 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Oh sadness that they are being split up. Looking forward to a reunion! :) his family background is interesting. Can't wait to see how her family is.
Maggie J Masen chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I'm a sad sad girl...what with the leaving and the romantic night alone but I could have at least done with some gropage or a good dry hump to get me through their separation... *frowns*
shaz308 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Such a sad chapter but great all the same. Looking forward to their eventually reuniting. Thanks for another great update.
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »