Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
chicalicious chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I'm so sad that the Cullens are all leaving DR. They seem to be the only people that Bella has really gotten close to, so I feel bad that she's gonna be all alone for the last three weeks. I hope everything goes okay without them there. Bella and Edward's time together at the waterfall was awesome and so romantic! I'm glad they had that time to talk and smooch before he has to leave. My biggest issue right now is why Bella didn't tell Edward her real last name. I thought she told him EVERYTHING that night in their hotel room. Why is she keeping that a secret? I think the perfect time to tell him would have been there at the waterfall when they were having a heart to heart about Edward's family history. I really hope this secret doesn't mess things up for them. Also hope that these next three weeks pass quickly!

padalf1025 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Oh sadness that they are being split up. Looking forward to a reunion! :) his family background is interesting. Can't wait to see how her family is.
Maggie J Masen chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I'm a sad sad girl...what with the leaving and the romantic night alone but I could have at least done with some gropage or a good dry hump to get me through their separation... *frowns*
shaz308 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Such a sad chapter but great all the same. Looking forward to their eventually reuniting. Thanks for another great update.
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
:( Those 3 weeks are gonna drag... i'm so glad he asked her to be his girlfriend before he left! she just has to keep really busy to make that time go by...
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
*cries* Nooooooooooooo he isn't supposed to leave yet. Why do I get the feeling that he is going to run into her parents there and find out her last name on his own. I hope he doesn't hold it against her that she kept it from him. Can't wait for more.
Scorpio11 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Well, that was totally unexpected, but you already knew that. Bella took the news very well, but I imagine the next few weeks are going to be very difficult for her. She's losing her support system there.
TrinityLJ chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
How do you have so few reviews for such a wonderful story? Perhaps I should have left some love the previous 6 chapters! Sorry.

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your plot and characters. I'm keen for the next chapter and B & E's time apart. Will she tell him her real name before he leaves? How will they find each other back in Baltimore, or is that going to be a clever plot twist I've just ruined?

FYI, I've recently "creeped" your page and am interested in reading several of your earlier stories;)
bonz245 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Love this story...very good chapter...Edward is stellar...thanks.
sujari6 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Such a pity that he had to leave.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Another great chapter my friend. I cried when he realized he had to leave and when Bella thought he was breaking up with her. They are too cute and I know that thenext chapter is going to be just so sad. Bright Eyes without Stretch will just be depressing.
FYI - your blog URL did not show up in the AN. I've noticed that nothing you do anymore works when putting a URL in an AN.
Thanks for the amazing chapter and I hope that everything is getting better around your house. Your family is still in my prayers.
annaharding chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
A www - poor kids - they have to be separated. So sad, cuz they're just getting to know each other.
For a minute I was worried that it was going to come out that Bella actually knew Edward's grandfather, that she was somehow related to him. So glad THAT didn't happen! But, did Bella and Edward exchange phone numbers? How are they going to contact each other? How's he going to find her again, especially if he doesn't know her real last name? EA, you've left us with too many unanswered questions!
p.s.1 - I like Bright Eyes better than Sweetness.
p.s.2 - your blog address got truncated.
OK - thanx for all the reading excitement!
debslmac chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
BelovedSunshine chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Great chapter! Thanks
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
i want to ask what is bella real name. i hope you can reply my review before i continued read this story. if her real name not bella i dont want to continued read this story. if you make edward with other character why did you label this story in bella and edward section.
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »