Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Somewhere I Belong has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
imustbecrazy chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
whew! hell of a chapter - what a bitch! sorry to see this so close to the end. loving this story and sorry i was a lurker :(
nello25 chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
Awww, this was just too good. i loved your Bella, she was so strong and admirable. Great plot and well written too. Loved it
luvtwilight14 chapter 26 . 1/23/2014
Wonderful wonderful story! Immensely Enjoyed reading! I couldn't put it down just like truth lies & alibis! Very talented writer & story teller! Bravo!

Hugs stephanie
timidvampire chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
so sweet x
timidvampire chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
that was some kiss!
timidvampire chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
so, he could even the score with me...
timidvampire chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
oh, so its going well for Bella so far...
loving this x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
really liked this opening chapter x
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Loved the ending. It was so perfect. Having them adopt from one of the relief areas they went to was exactly what these two would end up doing. They love helping others in need and who could be more in need than an orphaned little baby girl in a ravaged country. I love how you wrapped up the Charles and Renee issue. Perfect ending for the two of them. They deserved what they got and so much more. Thanks for writing. Hope you got the email I sent you last week (I think). No rush getting it to me because I have no idea when I'll have time to look at it. I'll miss your stories while you take a break but I still have BTS. Talk to ya soon.
Missy
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Loved your story!
cullenlover88 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
great story
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
oh i just loved this! so cool that they adopted a baby..they make lovely parents and as for daddyward...mmm nuff said!lol! i would like to see them have a baby of their own dna...they are such a cute couple. love your work and thankyou again for your time talent and sacrifice to bring us a lovely story!
Courtney37 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
This has been a fun ride. I absolutely loved this fic & the journey the whole way through. I don't want this to end but since it must, the ending was great. Thanks again so much.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
A great epilogue for a great story... Thanks Mary for sharing your words and making me happy :)
Hope to hear from you soon. XX Cecile