Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
cullenmeadow chapter 26 . 1/15/2014
Thanks for sharing - great story :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Enjoying this very much. Thinking that Bree and Tanya really, really don't want to be there but have been forced into it for reasons unknown. Also thinking they will probably be causing some type of trouble as soon as possible. Think Bella is right that Esme was just wondering about the girl that has stolen her son's heart. Because I'm betting she sees what's happening between them even if they aren't sure yet. Guessing she isn't going to be upset about it. And does she recognize Bella from the same source her son does?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
We know they are going to be working together for the summer. Edward thinks he's seen her before. Was it at Hopkins where he'll be attending med school? Can't imagine her parents actually allowing her to attend a nursing program. Or maybe the society pages in some newspaper? Do we know where she and Alice actually live? What do her parents do and where did the money come from? Looks like it's going to be a very interesting summer for both Edward and Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Very much like the beginning of this story. The storyline is one I can sort of relate to. My extent of helping others was volunteering at a weekend devoted to cancer patients and their families. Was only able to do it for about four years, but it was an extremely rewarding experience. Really like the premise of the rich girl who doesn't care about what her parents money can do, but what she can do for others.
Melany333 chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
I loved it
Hope4more chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Now that's an epilogue! Loved it! It gave us some of the past, some of the future and a lot of what's happening NOW! You wrapped it up nicely. No loose ends! Nothing making me want to ask...what is happening with so and so. Or the best, are you kidding...you left it there!? You have come a long way my young padawan learner! I can't take all the credit, but I will take a teeny tiny bit! Kidding!

And I feel bad for how everything turned out with her parents. You always wonder if they will redeem themselves. Some never do, which is the case here! But she was at least granted with the best in-laws of the year! So even though she came from despicable people it doesn't mean she deserves to be despicable herself! Rise above people...rise above!

Mwah!
LaPumuckl chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
That was so sweet!

I loved every moment with them and can't say I wasn't fighting tears every now and again;)

Thank you for sharing this and I'm pretty sure we'll read from each other again!
fuz chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Such a lovely ending to a beautiful story.
Thank you.
DutchGirl01 chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Absolutely loved this chapter, especially Allie. They have a wonderful family, I'm sad to say goodbye to them. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us.
greeklove chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
I loved this story and I'm sorry to see it end.I'm glad Renee and Charlie got what they deserved and I'm happy for E,B and their little you
jansails chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Where the author has placed ExB in their lives is very much where I could imagine them being, even adopting a child from one of their medical philanthropy/volunteerism visits is true to this couple's integrity.
I feel bad about Charles though.
While I knew he was a distant father who let his wife rule the roost when it came to their child, I never contemplated him completely rejecting & disassociating himself from Bella altogether- his loss.
It was a lovely story about two people negotiating growing into their adulthood, finding independence, reuniting in love.
jansails/jan2
debslmac chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
loved this story :)
spannieren chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful ending :)
ellaryne chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
Perfect
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
This was great. Truly amazing.
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »