Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
So I was a little slow on my timing. Should have known Edward wouldn't want to wait before making Bella his wife. They now have the family Bella has always wanted and deserved. Little Alegria sounds very precious and she was meant for them. Renee and Charles got exactly what they deserved. My suspicions were right that Charles didn't know what Renee was doing, and that he didn't really care about his daughter. With any luck Renee will walk in front of a bus. And just maybe there will be another Baby Cullen nine months from now. An awesome story. Loved it all. Thanks for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
My guess is that neither Charles nor his campaign manager knew what Renee was doing. She's always blamed Bella for ruining her life when she, in fact, ruined it herself. Guessing Tyler's campaign manager had someone followed just like Renee. Except his pictures would do so much more to ruin a campaign and a marriage. Esme is my hero! You do not threaten her children and live to tell about it. Not at all surprised that Edward gave Bella a promise ring. Maybe for her 21st it will be the engagement ring. And marriage when he graduates from med school. She'll have finished nursing school and be ready to start her own career. Pretty much stopped wondering if Charles has any interest in his daughter, though it will be interesting to know what happens with him and Renee.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Very proud of Bella's gracious acceptance of her paid tuition. She really is learning what a real family is like and that she is indeed a part of one of those families. Renee and Charles can just go back under whatever rock they crawled out from under. Wouldn't surprise me if Renee tried something. We know she'll fail at whatever it is. Must admit I'm hoping Tyler Cullen wins the election.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
Was hoping Tyler's campaign would do something like the TV spot. Renee and her vicious manipulative moves really need to stop. Does Charles even know what she's doing? Would he even care? Does his campaign manager know what she's doing? She obviously doesn't realize it could, and hopefully will, blow up in her face. What I think of the vermin isn't printable. On the other hand Babs is a wonderful woman. She was married to a very stubborn and manipulative man who wanted things his way and didn't always get them. Now she finally gets to know her daughter-in-law and grandson. And his wonderful girlfriend. Bella isn't going to be happy when she finds out her tuition has been paid by Edward's grandmother, but she will come around. Really hoping they used extra protection because we all know the pill is not 100% effective and Bella's luck is not always the best.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Luckily Bella knows Edward is right and they need to take their time in building their relationship before taking that huge step. I'd be very surprised if Renee wasn't the one to hire James to take those pictures of Bella and Edward. And have them followed wherever they went. Would also bet Charles has no clue what his wife is doing. Am still very interested in finding out exactly what Renee has been telling him. Nothing close to the truth would be my guess. Doubt she even told him what Bella had done over the last summer. As I've stated before Renee only wants wealth and power. Bella and Edward haven't done anything wrong. They're a young college couple in love and that's how they're acting. Renee is the one who's going to lose the election for Charles. And just maybe Charles will do right by his daughter. Can easily admire Bella for wanting to be able to earn her education on her own. Reality on the other hand says if her parents or parent are able to help her then that is what should happen.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
Luke is an idiot. An idiot who believes, or thinks, he can cause problems where there are none. Not going to happen bud. Edward's family accepts Bella for who she is, and who she is to Edward. Do believe they think a marriage is definitely in the future. Who's behind the pictures? Edward heard sounds and felt there was someone watching them at the dorm. Would not surprise me at all that Renee is having Bella followed. Or just maybe having Charlie's campaign workers spying on Edward and Bella trying to drum up evidence Renee can use against her to make her life miserable. Or hiring Kelsey and Luke to try and break the couple up? Convinced that Renee is behind whatever is going on with pictures being taken. Though what they plan on doing with them is pretty unclear. Is Renee going to try and make it look like Edward is using Bella to further his uncle's campaign? That makes the most sense. Renee just can't believe her daughter is an independent person and really wants the career she has chosen for herself. The woman is deranged.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Not at all surprising that Edward knows it's not the right time to take their relationship to another level. Bella probably knows that also, especially considering how much her mother constantly reminds her how she came into the world. Probably a good thing it was Esme there when Bella was having the nightmare. Bella needs a mother's wisdom and Esme can provide it. Esme and Carlisle have raised Edward the right way and he just needed to reassure mom he isn't going to forget what he's been taught. It will take Bella a while to find her way back to the person she knows she can be after the way her parents have treated her. Esme and Edward are correct that her new family and her friends will be there for love and support. Still hoping to find out that Charlie isn't as cold hearted as Renee and will provide Bella the means to complete her education.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
An awesome day. Poor Sky didn't know what was going on at first. She was right to question Bella's sudden dating habit. Wouldn't surprise me if she immediately called Alice and told her Bella and Edward were out together. Nor would it be a surprise if both girls were waiting in the dorm for Bella to get home from said date. A lot of progress has been made and will continue to be made. Still am wondering if we ever find out how Charlie reacted to what Renee told him. Or even what she told him. And is he really such a bad father that he will stop helping his daughter with her education just because she doesn't agree with him?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
Do believe Edward did himself proud here. He listened to Rose and Esme. Just tell her how you feel. Be honest and tell her why you were being such a jackass. Let her know you're scared about how you feel but you want to be with her more than anything in the world. Bella is so right about not forgetting the past. Ignoring mistakes will only make you repeat them. We have a new beginning, or rebuilding time. Don't think Kelsey is going to like that at all. She'll get over it. And hopefully Luke will be able to handle being friends 'cause otherwise he will be ignored by Bella and slugged by Edward and/or Emmett.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
Rosalie is a very wise and compassionate woman here. Like that a lot. She certainly hit the nail on the head. Hadn't really thought about the fact that Edward had put Bella on a pedestal. He does that frequently and it does tend to bite him back. The only perfect person there has ever been on this earth is Jesus. As Edward points out there can be someone perfect for you, but that doesn't mean they are perfect. So his reasoning is somewhat sound and totally off base in reality. Add the fact he is very afraid of being in love and we have a very indecisive Edward. Darn good thing he has his mother to talk with and help set him straight. Guess maybe it wasn't a conversation with his father that was needed after all. Am wondering though if Edward told his parents what he overheard when Bella was arguing with Renee? Thinking he didn't. Had the feeling when Bella heard someone playing basketball that it was Edward. Figured maybe he was trying to work up the courage to talk with her and figured shooting a few baskets would work. Now all she has to do is listen and believe.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Go Bella! Edward is huge on honesty, so back to my question from last chapter. Would he have felt comfortable with keeping Bella's secret from his parents? My guess is a huge NO. So by not telling him Bella was protecting his integrity. So what is his biggest problem now? Is he still hurt by her lie of omission? Then he needs to grow up and get over it. He's going to be a doctor. Is he always going to be completely honest with his patients? Medicine is not always black and white. There are a lot of gray areas. There will be things about treatments or illnesses that he knows but maybe the patient doesn't need to know. In the interests of complete honesty is he going to tell them and make them worry when it's not necessary? Thinking a long talk with his father is in order here.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
It's all out on the table now. I can completely understand Bella's reasoning for not telling Edward or his parents. And would Edward have felt comfortable keeping info like that from his parents? That should certainly be a part of his decision. Though I'm pretty sure he's going to make the right decision. After all he's not a stupid man, just a lot confused and hurt at the moment. So Alice and Jasper did meet and become smitten with each other. Did Rose and Emmett make a connection? Guessing Edward knows Bella, Sky, and Alice will be at Rose's party and is planning gluing himself to Bella all night. She really does need to pay more attention to her teachers and learning what they're trying to teach if she wants to make it through nursing school. Pretty sure ogling Edward is not part of the curriculum. Though that would probably be a really fun class. Can't wait to see why Edward cut his hair.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Ah, there just might be a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not an oncoming train. Men can be pretty stupid about little things, like just saying Rosalie was his cousin. That simple statement would have been easy. Men don't do easy so well. Neither do women as far as that goes. Most of the major players have met, but thinking that Alice and Jasper may not have met yet? And why not? Wouldn't he have been curious about the girl working with his sister? Kelsey is a piece of work. She just doesn't understand the meaning of no. Betting she will learn. And we still haven't heard anything from Charlie. Will we? Is he as self centered as his wife? Is he going to be willing to lose his daughter just because she doesn't agree with his political views? He doesn't seem to have been very involved in her life up to now. Will also be very interesting to hear Carlisle and Esme's reaction to Renee's basic disowning of her daughter. Still think Esme is going to tell Renee that she is a disgrace as a mother and parent. Would be even more fun to see her slap the shit out of Renee. But guessing that probably won't happen. The two are going to talk. Also wouldn't surprise me to find out Carlisle and Esme find a way to help Bella with her tuition. Like helping her get a job at the hospital for work study. Or maybe find a scholarship that only Bella is eligible for.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Renee behaved exactly as I suspected she would. Threatening her daughter's education to make her do what she wanted. Knew Bella wouldn't stand for that. She also did exactly as I figured she would. We still don't know if Charlie is going to support Renee in denying Bella her tuition and support. Hope he's not that cruel, but only time will tell. Really glad Edward overheard the conversation between Bella and her mother, and that Esme and Carlisle had their own conversation with Bella. Wouldn't surprise me if Esme gave Renee a piece of her mind about how she treated her daughter. Emmett is a very smart guy telling Edward he'd best get his act together and try to make up with Bella. Loved Renee's reaction to Bella telling her exactly how she spent her summer. The woman is so wrapped up in wealth and wanting power it's pathetic. Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the world just like her. Edward is going to be a lot surprised to find out Al is Bella's best friend and that she's a girl. So has Emmett met Rosalie yet? And will it be a surprise when jasper finds out he's just as smitten with Alice as Edward is with Bella? Am really enjoying this story.
bonz245 chapter 26 . 1/16/2014
Awesome ending to a wonderful story..thanks.
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »