Reviews for Teamwork
Very nice story
Skreechlen86 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I Loved It.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was so emotional and beautiful. I actually wrote a one-shot about the trio coming home after the Revelation; but I had Bolin conscious, so there was much less romance. This piece was fantastic. Keep writing!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aw:-) So much Makorra:-) Loved it!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh my gosh very realistic moment between the two of them. Great job with Korra's thoughts and feelings. So in love with Makorra! :)
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
AHHH! You're. So. AMAZING! XD

Love this so much.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
FLUFF. SO MUCH FLUFF.

Let me bask in all that good Makorra-ness. I need to enjoy it as much as I can with all these shipping wars.

FLUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

(Good job. ;D)
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really like this story. No amount of words can accumulate how amazing this story is. And not jut this one, but your other previous stories about Makorra. It's truly beautiful. I can't wait to read more.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Buh
john-watsons-moustache chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
aww thats soo sweet and sorta sad
SweettFace chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
"Mako took his face in her hands."

I think that sentence should be Mako took her face in his hands. hahaha it was still good though!
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh my GOD you're AMAZING! I love you!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well done! It was deep, but not overly so.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
sobbing and fangirling. ITS SO GOOOD.
charlaine2124 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
WHY DOES THIS FANFICTION NOT HAVE ALL THE REVIEWS! It has been described as perfect on about Eight tumblr blogs that I have seen. There are photosets of reactions and it's only a matter of time before there's art.

So yes... you are loved by pretty much every Big Name Fan on tumblr, and I thought I should tell you that I love it too (although I am not a BNF... sadface)