Reviews for Sex Ed Sidestories
Trace Reading chapter 13 . 2/20
ah, good, Yuuhi. I never agreed with people calling her Sarutobi.
NaruAnko Nut chapter 13 . 2/20
It is always great to see you update. This new chapter would be a great start to a spin off series, although I believe Mirai Sarutobi, while a great character, is not a replacement for the inimitable Anko Mitarashi. I hope you continue to focus on Anko, Naruto and Hinata as much as the story allows. That said, in the Boruto timeline, having Naruto and Hinata gallivanting off as husband and wife, kind of excludes Anko from the fun proceedings, which is no good. Between her unfair absence in the new Storm game and her minor, almost silent role in the filler episodes, I've been feeling a little sensitive to Anko being marginalized.
I think it should become a spin-off! I personally would love to see the next generation... and Sakura and Ino's daughter, 's... I think it'll make for a fun follow up.
~ Miyuki
sco23 chapter 12 . 2/19
out of curiosity do you write erotic tickle torture
SilentSambo88 chapter 13 . 2/19
I see the people who are voting no are doing it not because they want to keep Sarada, Chouchou and Himawari innocent as long as possible, but because they detest Chubby!Anko.

And I say to them, WTF is wrong with you? Are you really so vain that you don't stop to ask why Anko picked up a little weight, nor consider that perhaps Anko likes her new look?

Not only am I curious to see how this spinoff would play out, but I would ask that you include at least one Chubby!Anko lemon if you do write it. Just to irritate the people who hate Chubby!Anko.
DarkLordK chapter 13 . 2/19
Yes yes yes YES! I was hoping you'd involve the next generation of Konoha shinobi somehow.
Jotunn chapter 13 . 2/19
I think I would like to see this become a full spin off myself. Very nicely done.
sketchfan chapter 13 . 2/19
I say yesXD makes me wonder what your take would be like030esp the implications on the sex life of parents and all...but I gather unlike canon,sarada was born a different way?
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 2/19
Urgh... *shudders* Please... no fat Anko; my heart can't take it.
idea.getthe chapter 13 . 2/19
while i do enjoy this chapter, its so wrong on so many level...
and very late update...
Lord Farsight chapter 13 . 2/19
Why do I have the distinct impression Hinata's "important duties" involve lots of nudity and sexy action with Naruto?
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 2/19
interesting. spin off series gets my vote.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
I say write more futanari fics
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
excellent story, CONGRATULATIONS
Dragon Man 180 chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Now I"m wondering if there's a male version that give a guy boobs and what happens if the two candies were eaten at the same time. I can see the Futa drops being very popular for the ladies.