Reviews for Sex Ed Sidestories
Spidey2 chapter 13 . 8/26
HOTT! Keep going! May I use the futa drops in a story, and make the effects permanent?
Kuroshi Ansatsusha87 chapter 10 . 7/19
This chapter is very interesting! I'd like to read more about this if you write more of it!
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 13 . 6/10
Great story. I hope you continue this Last chapter as a full story.
Not Important chapter 5 . 2/9
I like this. Not just 'cuz of the 'lewd' scenes, but because it IS kinda true. Sometimes, a girl just has to let loose... especially when there's lots of stress in their life.
John chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
I have an opinion, not saying this should be, but if it was an "all girls classroom then don't you think would some more naruto's " special transformation jutsu". Plus I think it could be really-really funny if hinata used the jitsu to become a man version of herself and naruto tyo become the "she" accidentally gets "him".
John chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
I think you wpuldent have cause the was just so freaking funny
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Continue pls
Trace Reading chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
ah, good, Yuuhi. I never agreed with people calling her Sarutobi.
NaruAnko Nut chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
It is always great to see you update. This new chapter would be a great start to a spin off series, although I believe Mirai Sarutobi, while a great character, is not a replacement for the inimitable Anko Mitarashi. I hope you continue to focus on Anko, Naruto and Hinata as much as the story allows. That said, in the Boruto timeline, having Naruto and Hinata gallivanting off as husband and wife, kind of excludes Anko from the fun proceedings, which is no good. Between her unfair absence in the new Storm game and her minor, almost silent role in the filler episodes, I've been feeling a little sensitive to Anko being marginalized.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I think it should become a spin-off! I personally would love to see the next generation... and Sakura and Ino's daughter, 's... I think it'll make for a fun follow up.
~ Miyuki
sco23 chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
out of curiosity do you write erotic tickle torture
SilentSambo88 chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I see the people who are voting no are doing it not because they want to keep Sarada, Chouchou and Himawari innocent as long as possible, but because they detest Chubby!Anko.

And I say to them, WTF is wrong with you? Are you really so vain that you don't stop to ask why Anko picked up a little weight, nor consider that perhaps Anko likes her new look?

Not only am I curious to see how this spinoff would play out, but I would ask that you include at least one Chubby!Anko lemon if you do write it. Just to irritate the people who hate Chubby!Anko.
DarkLordK chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
Yes yes yes YES! I was hoping you'd involve the next generation of Konoha shinobi somehow.
Jotunn chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I think I would like to see this become a full spin off myself. Very nicely done.
sketchfan chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I say yesXD makes me wonder what your take would be like030esp the implications on the sex life of parents and all...but I gather unlike canon,sarada was born a different way?