Reviews for Losing Your Memory
Dude chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Could you please update this is such a good story plz plz plz update
Callison chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
So happy you updated this! Good luck with your move. I hope you can update this again soon because I'm loving it!
Sarra chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Yes yes yes and yes, i lové tour story but it doesn't come fast enough hihi
tigereyekum chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
oh look cas is here.. haha that was awesome. i love it, but you already know that. please keep writing on this one not just teen wolf and please update sooner. there aren't any new dean/brooke storys anymore, except this one and it is a great story. i love it! thanks
Hanna West chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I'm so glad you updated and cant wait to read more :)
Skyec20 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Yay Update! Lol seems like all my nagging worked lol great chapter cant wait for the next one.
princessjames21 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Thank you so much for updating this for me your an absolute sweetheart I just love this story and Dean and Brooke are so perfect together. I feel so bad for them in this story Brooke is so trying to hold on to this perfect life and Dean wants her to no the truth to protect her and them just fighting to try to keep each other is beautiful but so heartbreaking. Then Brooke faints I hope she's okay and how is she going to handle knowing what Dean does and what is Cas doing there? I can't wait for the next chapter of this I just love this story so much and I love you for writing this for me.
gandalf chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Doctor Who crossover, It gets hard sometimes. You said the characters were perfect. The Doctor ruins everyone's lives. Fanfiction's always saying this. Doctor Who itself does not. Sugar coated lies? He known for keeping people safe and not lying. Take it from someone who's watched Doctor Who since childhood.
Callison chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
So happy you updated this! Please update again soon. I love this story!
Sarra chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Love UR story, missed it
tigereyekum chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
finally! juhuuii. i love this story. yeah i really needed a brean time again. thank you so much
princessjames21 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I just love this story so much and thank you for dedicating it to me it was so sweet. So the counselor is a demon and Bobby and Dean know that Brooke and maybe Haley know something I hope the demon doesn't go after the girls they both don't really know anything. Dean is such a good dad and husband I just love him.
twlightbella chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Aww Brooke Remembered something about her and Dean's first date and now are back to being a romantic married couple.
Callison chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Love this story! Please update soon. This is so much fun to read. You write Brooke and Dean so well.
Skyec20 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter, hopefully next one comes faster lol and longer, you're very talented and Im really loving this story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »