Reviews for Different Perspective
AlecGman chapter 1 . 3/2
I personally like how 1 saves 7, despite them not getting along. When i was reading, i could hear 1's voice in my head, yelling at 7, telling her that it was too late. In all honesty, this is how the movie should have ended. It would have had poetic justice in the end, with 9 finishing what he started, instead of 1 taking his place. (Once again, i personally prefer 1 over 9, but that's just my personal preference. I feel that his character was one of the most developed in the 79 minute film. He may not be the best character, but i feel that his leadership was justified. I personally don't believe in him sending 2 out to die however.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
NO! 9... WHY!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Good story! :)
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
WOW... very dramatic and filled with suspense... this chapter was spectacular! Detailing the story nicely (although there were a few mistakes.) and drawing me in. Definitely an interesting idea.
One complaint, though. You typed 7 saying 9's name so many times, it wasn't good. She could have simply cried "no", even if she does love and or care for him deeply.
Glampyra chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
HOLY CRAB! I did NOT see this coming!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Is it dwelt or dwelled?
BXE chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Poor 1 :'(
Glampyra chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Oh my gosh! Update soon! I wanna see what happens next!
Athena Eudialyte Vewlpoer chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I really like this story it has good emotion. Thank you for sharing it with us please update soon.
CreativeSkull chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
I'm starting to feel sorry for 1. I wonder if the others' ghosts will appear to him as well.
Doomyheadcrab chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
cool! I once thought of doing something like this before, a bit different though! Overall this was great.
StardustVeins chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ooh, I remember reading the preview for this ages ago! Please keep this going!