Reviews for Leck Mich Baby
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen
JustWhatILike chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story was amazing! I would've really liked to see what Wally would do while Artemis was in labor, though
hannajohal chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Awwww, they should name the kid ... i have no idea 8o
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aaaw. This is adorable, and utterly in character.

I love the blatant Spitfire, and the mentioned Supermartian.

XD Keep writing!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this was one of my favorite artemis and wally stories ever and i really mean that.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
THAT WAS SO FRIKKEN' ADORABLE!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
"the wrath of the double X chromosome brigade"

I can vouch for the tenacity and ferocity of said brigade. He demonstrates wisdom under harsh circumstances.

HAHAHA! That interaction with Batman was GREAT!

Ew! Castration via ladle? Not cool!

He COULD give her the nickname "Hoover", but then the story would have ended in his grisly demise. Guess he was smarter than that.

What a wonderful story! A few small typos here and there, typically punctuation issues, but it didn't impede the flow too much.

Having BEEN the husband of an insanely moody pregnant wife ... twice ... I can say without fear of rebuttal that Wally's trials are pretty typical. At least he has super speed to help. I could've use that. *wistful*
oaktavor chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
SWEET&FLUFFY
KittyThomas chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
aww man, I loved that! So cute and TOTALLY what their relationship would be like in such a situation. More!
argent98 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
"Look at it this way Flashy," she had stated very calmly, "Batman belongs to a league of heroes which prohibits him from murdering you because of justice. Your mother does not. Instead she belongs to a league of post-menopausal women who really, really want grandchildren."

That was most definitely my favorite line.

This was so CUUUUTE! You write them so well! I don't think they have EVER been OOC in your hands. I LOVED IT! Can't wait for the sequel to Sweet Affection!
fixati0ns chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Holy jesus chirst, that was so god damn adorable I wanted to vomit kittens. I'd say write a companion piece, but... Yeah actually, that's exactly what I'm saying. But god, I loved this. They were so perfect, their relationship seemed so spot fucking on. Amazing shit, brah.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
you should make a prequil of wally proposing to artemis
YJ-Lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
aww, sweet :3 I thought at the end Artemis would give birth or something - now that would be hilarious. do speedster babies form faster and have to be born sooner? I think so...
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love your stories. Just amazing. Loved this one shot. You captured spitfire perfectly! Man keep on writin
IronicVeghead chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is adorable. I absolutely love it!