Reviews for Enough
siralex0014 chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I love the way you write. It's so professional. Great story.
electric gurrl chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I had to stop reading at this chapter but I always review what I read. I think you have Garrus very IC and the dialogue is mostly witty. The choppy writing style makes it very difficult to read. I don't know if it is intentional or not, but it does not work very well - the flow of the story is very uneven. Sometimes it can be a little rambling as well. I do like it enough to read this far, but I don't think I can continue.
Embrium chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Roflmao this is awesome!
Red101 chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
This is an awesome story. The banter between these two us hilarious. Hope you update, this story truly shows the close bond these two share.
Ava chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I hope you update soon. I love this fic!
Redglade chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
God, I love the way they just batter back and forth during fight scenes. Loving this story!
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Oh i just love the banter between them and i always loved garrus such a badass
Super Secret Siha chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Oh, the banter in this story is just delightful. So glad you're back to it!
servantofclio chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Yeah, it always seemed like there should be consequences to toting Garrus around Omega with you.
anonymous moose chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
These last two chapters have really been something. The beautifully flowing banter is just one of the highlights, the characterization beneath it is what makes it brilliant. I can't say enough good things about the dialogue, the twitches and nervous ticks, the paucity of words in the prose that makes it such a joy to read. And some of the best action I've read in a long, long time.

This was good before, but the last two chapters are pushing it hard to the top of my list. Bravo.
servantofclio chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
I'm late on reviews lately.
Anyway, great banter, as always; Shepard's restlessness and insecurity, and Garrus's observation of what's going on, both seem very true to the characters and the situation at this point.
Kenida chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
This is literally one of the best things I've read on this site. Thank you for not OOCing the characters into stereotypical romantic leads. Very rarely do I read fanfiction that so perfectly recreates the characterizations of its subjects. Please write more!
Luluciole chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I'm surprised this ff hasn't received more reviews and that it doesn't have a bigger following. Your style of writing is both refreshing and impressive. The characters seem "in character" for the majority of the time, it's entertaining and funny, and the relationship is believable. It's not like most ffs where Shepard and Garrus jump each others bones from the get go. And I appreciate you not naming or creating some au persona/appearance for Shepard. It makes it easy to envision the real Shepard, as the person she was always meant to be, and still retain the individuality for every reader. I love it and I look forward to reading future chapters.
Emmalyn chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Hehe, I love their interactions and quick repartee. You write friendly flirting so well! :D
mel-hime chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Thanks you for this. Don't ever run out of Shep/gar banter!