Reviews for Fragments
loved every moment of it..ty for writting it
YDNTKMUN.B chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
You haven't updated in almost a year : (
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Barbie sex kiss
cyhap chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
omg please continue updating! cato's left weak with roti wanna know what he does! and omg love trajan he's so cute
KeyChainLOVE chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Am I the only one who misunderstood the Romeo and Juliet reference?
My brain interpreted it as Cato-Romeo, Peeta-Juliet and Hannibal-Paris.
But every other reviewer has Hannibal and Cato switched.

When I first read Romeo and Juliet I immediately pegged Romeo as a testosterone filled pus bag who picked his leading lady by the size of her breasts but the more I got to know him the more I saw how passionate (if violent) he was when it came to his Juliet.

Cato represents passion to me (Hannibal has too much experience under his belt to really pull off those impulsive moves that create classic love stories.) so it seems like more of stretch to cast the Uncle as Romeo than the teen boy at his prime and in love for the first time with a guy who is desperately in love not to mention devoted to him.

Also I pegged Cato as Romeo because Peeta seems so concerned (in his hypothetically questioning) whether or not Romeo truly NEEDS Juliet and wonders why he couldn't find another to love to which he (Cato) replies, "Then it wouldn't be Romeo and Juliet."

Peeta also experiences a moment where he admits that Paris would have been the better choice but then shakes his head and decides the equation and the math that goes with it doesn't matter as long as HE understands it.

Not long after this is the big confrontation between Hannibal and Peeta where the latter reveals that he has chosen Cato over the Uncle.

I wanted to clear that up because otherwise my review on Chapter 10 would be read as support for Pannibal, "Romeo could indeed gain another Juliet but Juliet belongs with Romeo."

Cato AND Peeta make mistakes but I feel that they are "soul mates" in the sense that they belong together.
The World in Black and White chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Great story! I really love it! I hope both Cato and Roti get to go home. Please? And please don't abandon this story! I really want to read more. I want to know what happens next! Please continue it. Please!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
So I have to say I really enjoy your story. Most Peeta and Cato stories are unbelievable and honestly horrible. I give you props for having them fall in love before the games and not during. I also give props for writing an OC that I actually enjoy, I actually found myself thinking it's be ok if Peeta choose Hannibal. Hope you finish this story! If you decide not to how would you have ended it?
EPuppy1 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
OMG post naooo
fanactic23 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Great story , Hope Cato returns back to District 2 .. Update Soon :)
chica13 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Wow. This view of Peeta's character is just . . . wow.
distiellover chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
I really hope Cato and Roti make it out of the Games and that it doesn't end up being like the book. Glad to see you're back update soon! : )
CupcakeSprinkles14 chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
OMJ Cato can't be dead! He's not dead right? PLEASE tell me he's not dead! Update SOON!
Brovanny chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
I love Hanible and Peeta in this chapter ! Homestly one of my favorite fanfics I mean Im reading it right now and it's 4 in the morning. I hope you update soon! I wanna see how Cato and Roti interact with each other when so many people are dying now. Honestly I just want Cato to tell Roti about Peeta more aha. Anywho, update soon please !
Sian Blue chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Cato must live!
Trajan is so adorable-we need more of him:D
I loved Peeta in this chapter-and so much spoil us;}
CatoXPeeta FOREVER!}
pumpkinking5 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013

I am so enthralled with your story. It is riveting and intriguing. You weave such a tale of deceit, romance
and intrigued.

Thank you for not abandoning your story. I was overwhelmed with joy!. I adored your passion for
not giving up.

Again thanks for the information. Will be waiting with patience and glee.