Reviews for Out of the Mouths of Babes
CherryBlossom1233 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh my god, I laughed the whole time. This has to be the best thing I've ever read. Cute, funny, and a yaoi lemon. YES! :D
Can't wait to read more from you! :)
Remy Hadlie chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Bwahahaha. That had to be the best if not most uncomfortable sex talk ever. I absolutly loved it and the now, put your penis in my cookie alternative line. Way too funny and this one is definetly one of my top ten faves.
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
hehehehe that made me laugh soooooo much!
*:)
XxHannyaUchihaxX chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I liked it. :3 Yachiru was soooooooooooo cute /
Musicforeverinmysoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Asdfhjklasdfghjkl...idk what I just read...but I liked it a lot... And that's pretty much it! *throws hands up in surrender* I think my brain got fried though... *passes out*
animelover143 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So godamn funny i nearly pissed my pants
Daikonko chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Yumichika at the end there was just great
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awh! Yumi makes a good teacher/mama! He should talk to Yachiru more, so I never have to see the uncomfortable and cute look leave his face!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
*snort* Kenpachi owes them so much more than a day off. TLC
auroramcchickenatmcdonalds chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm dying of laughter here! I love squad 11, plus it was posted on my birthday. When I was telling my sister about these two (she doesn't watch the show) I told her that they were pretty much married. They really are one of the more obvious couples in the show.
Thanks for brightening my day! Aurora
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awww..ths was sweet and hilarious at the same time! ) awesomeness as usual, but no surprise there!
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You had me laughing out loud, several times, as I read this. It's precious! It's awesome! I love Yachiru and Yumichika! And, I have kids so yeah, these conversations just do happen :-)
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
lol I love this! That's hilarious! :D
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh *snicker* Oh my... xD I think my parents and brother think I'm really a nutcase now.. x) I laughed so much while reading this and even cried while laughing! xD Oh my, that was funny! Yachi is so cute and funny! Yummi was really uncomfortable during his talk with her. x) And Zaraki was fricking grateful that Yummi gave Yachi the sex talk. I surprised he didn't kill him like Yummi thought he was. Oh how I loved this story. :) It was very entertaining. x)
Thank you for sharing and you did a very good job. :)
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
oh. my. god. that was so amazing! it was so funny, and i love how you gave zaraki a chance to show his more worrisome father side. that just made it all perfect hahaha