Reviews for Lost Illusion
feralmudkip chapter 42 . 3h
NO NO THIS IS A DREAM SPIRIT DID NOT JUST DIE NO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NO NO PLEASE OH GOD NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
jeez no... one of my favorite characters just died did he? oh-no oh-no oh-no please let this be dream I can't take this I'm literally crying not even Nova nor Blight will know how hurt I feel please no this is not true noooo... SPIRIT! WHY! WHY NOW! WHY!... please no I don't want him to die...*sniffles*
anyways... that whole Spirit dying is way early for him but you did in a way that seemed perfectly timed not that I'm saying Spir deserve it he definitely didn't he was way too young but good work as always... I still can't believe Fly died there that was a total unexpected shocker I couldn't even believe it myself I just as heart broken as Nova right now maybe more even and sorry if my review is very very late i haven't checked on here for a while but I still love your stories even if it killed one of my most Favorite characters in this fic heck even any book I've read anyways this is getting too long great job on this chap totally caught me off guard keep up awesome work
To Fly-Spirit chapter 42 . 4/20
Press F to pay respects
Crazeguy chapter 42 . 4/12
Dragon Sushi..
Really, Shrub? That's why your Discord server's named Sushi Kitchen?! Darn it! That's one cruel way to foreshadow a story like that.
Fly... I'm going to miss him... What's gonna happen to Blight and Nova now?
feralmudkip chapter 41 . 1/16
I don't know if the chapters are getting shorter or because it's my mind enjoying this so much that in my head it's seems short but so far the way this story has taken to, it's amazing once I read the first chapter I knew this would be a really darn good story to read. keep up the good work I really can't wait for next chap
Crazeguy chapter 41 . 1/1
Whoever you are Soul, that's blasphemy! PheNova shall trump over Novia any day!

And wow, you're really productive recently keep up the good work!

Oh dear, things are really kicking up this chapter. We finally get to the part where Nova finds out that Phen's reason for her intimate actions. But seriously, Nova, you can't just avoid it forever - if you're so afraid of hurting Sylvia, why not talk it over sushi or some kind of relaxing setting? To soften the blows up, I mean.
SoulX24 chapter 41 . 1/1
*Sees that 'Lost Illusion' got updated*
My, what a marvelous way to start off the year. :D

And hmm...I prefer Slyvia over Phendrene. No offense Ms. Charizard, but she has better character and a greater appeal than you. Flygon and a Noivern sounds much more interesting.
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Poor Poor nova
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
that was an outstanding chapter.

Wheere will Shell, Nova and Phendrene go now that they have to leave Lyri?
Crazeguy chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
Oh wow...

Here we go, Nova. 'Sleeping' with someone you've only known for about... What? An hour or two, this outta be fun once he wakes up... Keheheh...
Guest chapter 39 . 11/5/2017
each of these chapters just get better and better I can't wait for the next chapter
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Poor shell
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
That was a excellent chapter
Crazeguy chapter 39 . 11/3/2017
Oh dear... Nova, I know you're a very innocent/naive flygon and I like you because of that. But uh... the onlookers...

Well, this is going to be either very bad, or very funny, maybe even both.
Hobbes22 chapter 38 . 9/7/2017
Read this story in 2 days, and wow. It is one of the best Pokemon fics on the site. The writing is just so damn good. Maybe I'm just so used to all the mediocre fiction on here but man is this something special.

I agree with you that it starts out slow, and that is an issue I have with the fic as a whole. But other than that, it's just damn good.

The characters are so well created, the twists are believable and are the kind that make me think "Wow, how did I not see that coming?" because of how well you foreshadow them. Once I caught up in the main story, I went back and reread parts just to see how you set up future events in prior chapters.

Just wanted you to know how much I love this story. I'll sure to keep track of you as an author, because if your writing is as consistent as I'm made to believe, I'm sure I'd love the rest of your work as well.
Poalvemu chapter 38 . 6/24/2017
Oooooh! Cliffhanger! Even well placed!
Aside from that, you finally updated the story! I missed your writing so much! The chapter was great, as always, and it was really long! After the long wait it was just so satisfing to read the story again! I'm a little sad about the update speed though. Concidering that everyone probably has a million other things to Do in our time, I'm Not surprised it to ok so long.
Your other fans and I would greatly appriciate if you pick up the pace of the story!
That's all I want es to say.
Have a nice day!