Reviews for What it means to be a big brother
sadbutgoodtoo chapter 3 . 5/22
My...my ships...I feel like Im sacrificing so much in order to read about Scotties awesome moments...my ships! Especially PruCan and DenNor...
MeiPhantomhive chapter 11 . 3/21
..Veneziano, you're scaring me... a lot
MeiPhantomhive chapter 7 . 3/21
THANK YOU I THOUGHT I WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD. "Personally I love SpUk or England paired with either Italies." My gOSH THANK YOUahem* Why not both Italies, if you get what I mean..?ARGH MY MIND IS TORN)
MeiPhantomhive chapter 11 . 1/31
...the Italies are so hot when they're psychotic. I SHIP ARTHUR WITH EVERYONE (except America, 'cause it's broship or noship) OKAY? NOW LEAVE ME IN THIS DEPRESSING CORNER.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 26 . 1/31
I wanna cry... I ship SpUK a LOT, it's my OTP for goodness sake! But I always want to see the Tea family together... Arthur could switch between the two families..? (see, tHIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS FROM DIFFERENT GUYS)
MeiPhantomhive chapter 39 . 12/25/2015
*collapses on a chair* Whoo, at least it wasn't Jack...
I also enjoyed reading it! I liked the MADNESS. BWAHAHAHAHAH
MeiPhantomhive chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
Jack! *runs over to England, gives him tea, a book by Jane Austen, and sets him down nesar the fireplace* *rambles* Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, ENGLAND BEFORE JACK SHOWS UP. 8 WANNA SLAP YOU BUT THAT MIGHT JUST INVOKE "HIM" FURTHER.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
WTF JAPAN?! MAN, I never thought you would do something like... THIS!

Well, you love him anyway.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 35 . 12/25/2015
...Jack? I KNEW IT.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 34 . 12/25/2015
*squeals and runs around* THANK YOU *kisses you on both cheeks, Italy style* ARIGATO, SALAMAT, XIEXIE, GRACIAS, MERCI, DANKE, OBRIGADO, THANK YOU SOOOO FRICKIN' MUCH!

North and Wales' reactions were HILARIOUS.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
*tears fall* To ship something...so damn hard... then THIS happens... crushes my heart.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
Come on! Even though I knew you weren't a usuk shipper, I still got my hopes up! Anyways, this was a really awesome take on brotherly usuk rejection!
Perzoe3 chapter 40 . 10/28/2015
Um
Kyaaaa!
OMG! I love Scotland x England!
Thistle Head Scotland
I love this story!
Perzoe3 chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
Ummm
Who is thistle head?
luceaudrey chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Your French is not bad. It is better than Google translate.