Reviews for What it means to be a big brother
midnightgamin chapter 18 . 4/29
Gyahh! Angel Pair! (or the-not-so-innocent-hot-seductive pair!) *nosebleeds
midnightgamin chapter 16 . 4/29
I personally dislike USUK but I don't hate it. Probably because I see Alfred as an annoying little brother to Arthur than a potential lover. Sorry Alfie.
Cherrio
kittykatrocks12 chapter 8 . 3/28
Well Netherlands is out
kittykatrocks12 chapter 5 . 3/28
SEE! I know something was going to go wrong
kittykatrocks12 chapter 4 . 3/28
I can see many ways for this plan to go wrong

Ah so Wales and North Irekabd anre coming. Much to the misfortune of the competitors
kittykatrocks12 chapter 3 . 3/28
Those two can be Amazing big brothers when they try
kittykatrocks12 chapter 2 . 3/28
HAHAHA Scott is Hilarious and Awesome when he is being protective
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 3/28
How does Francis still have his keys if he is naked?

Well this is going to be interesting
Larthrain chapter 40 . 2/14
Hey! I've just reread this fic and I just wanted to say again that this is really great. Like, thank you for writing this :)
Rosey2222 chapter 11 . 1/17
I really like your story! But your Oc is a Mary sue. You made her stronger then Belarus and another character darker then Russia. But with that aside I really love your writing!
Nebelsue chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Your story was incredible! Firstly you manage to ship Arthur with everyone and it always works! (But I preferred the SpUk and the Romano/Arthur).
Secondly yours OC's are really good. Fiona,Mona ... I prefer Victoria . She's so incredible!
Besides your story was both funny (I died of laughing )and Well quite tragic sometimes. I love that kind of story
And I particulary enjoy the relationship between England and his siblings. Especially with Scotland .
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
That was a bloody brilliant read. I don't think I've ever felt so in touch with the characters before. It was one hell of an exhilarating rollercoaster ride. This story deserves an award.
FantasyNight chapter 40 . 11/8/2014
For some reason I can't get rid of the feeling that I was trolled… meh who cares. Great story!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
I, personally, really liked this story! There don't seam to be enough good stories about Iggy and his siblings.
Starshiner9 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
6 chapters in.

And I already know this is going to be great.

This is comedy gold here, I probably shouldn't be reading this at 3 in the morning because I keep having to stifle my laughter.