Reviews for What it means to be a big brother
Galaxy Princess101 chapter 1 . 5/26
Love it!
America actually mistake this as love but never did England said that he loves Scotland.
I feel like the Kirkland siblings will kill half of the countries due to their burning desire to top the innocent England.
for some reason, I feel twisted love for a little bit... it might be my imagination.
damn, that is so much people to actually love England. well hope this love game will end.
EspecialSnowflake chapter 32 . 3/14
This is a great chapter, and I really love your version of Portugal. However, I would like to point out two mistakes, if that's okay. "Yes" in Portuguese is written as "sim", and not "si". And the Portuguese variant of "Arthur" is simply "Artur". Please correct that. I am in no way saying the story is bad, but the Portuguese isn't completely correct. Thank you, and have a good day
soverylazy11 chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
Oh my gawd... the competitors are INSANE. Readers were making the right choice: Kill them all. No good in having insane determined lovesick fools run around the world. They are acting like yanderes almost. Good story topic.
soverylazy11 chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Well, judging from what's happening in the story, I think I would really like it if Scotland just killed them all. :3
Gwntan12 chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
Italy just got friendzoned.
JRabbit143 chapter 40 . 10/25/2016
This was absolutely tremendous.
Loved it. Amazing. The BEST fanfiction I have ever read about England and his brothers. In fact I think it is the best fanfic I have read. Your writing style is amazing and the way you layer out your story just makes you want to read more and more, I read it all in one day! It is just AWESOME!
Yonakap chapter 27 . 8/20/2016
Is it bad that I ship everyone with England?
sadbutgoodtoo chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
My...my ships...I feel like Im sacrificing so much in order to read about Scotties awesome moments...my ships! Especially PruCan and DenNor...
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
..Veneziano, you're scaring me... a lot
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
THANK YOU I THOUGHT I WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD. "Personally I love SpUk or England paired with either Italies." My gOSH THANK YOUahem* Why not both Italies, if you get what I mean..?ARGH MY MIND IS TORN)
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
...the Italies are so hot when they're psychotic. I SHIP ARTHUR WITH EVERYONE (except America, 'cause it's broship or noship) OKAY? NOW LEAVE ME IN THIS DEPRESSING CORNER.