Reviews for What it means to be a big brother
LunixStudios chapter 32 . 3/14
This is a great chapter, and I really love your version of Portugal. However, I would like to point out two mistakes, if that's okay. "Yes" in Portuguese is written as "sim", and not "si". And the Portuguese variant of "Arthur" is simply "Artur". Please correct that. I am in no way saying the story is bad, but the Portuguese isn't completely correct. Thank you, and have a good day
soverylazy11 chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
Oh my gawd... the competitors are INSANE. Readers were making the right choice: Kill them all. No good in having insane determined lovesick fools run around the world. They are acting like yanderes almost. Good story topic.
soverylazy11 chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Well, judging from what's happening in the story, I think I would really like it if Scotland just killed them all. :3
Gwntan12 chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
Italy just got friendzoned.
JRabbit143 chapter 40 . 10/25/2016
This was absolutely tremendous.
Loved it. Amazing. The BEST fanfiction I have ever read about England and his brothers. In fact I think it is the best fanfic I have read. Your writing style is amazing and the way you layer out your story just makes you want to read more and more, I read it all in one day! It is just AWESOME!
Yonakap chapter 27 . 8/20/2016
Is it bad that I ship everyone with England?
sadbutgoodtoo chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
My...my ships...I feel like Im sacrificing so much in order to read about Scotties awesome moments...my ships! Especially PruCan and DenNor...
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
..Veneziano, you're scaring me... a lot
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
THANK YOU I THOUGHT I WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD. "Personally I love SpUk or England paired with either Italies." My gOSH THANK YOUahem* Why not both Italies, if you get what I mean..?ARGH MY MIND IS TORN)
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
...the Italies are so hot when they're psychotic. I SHIP ARTHUR WITH EVERYONE (except America, 'cause it's broship or noship) OKAY? NOW LEAVE ME IN THIS DEPRESSING CORNER.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 26 . 1/31/2016
I wanna cry... I ship SpUK a LOT, it's my OTP for goodness sake! But I always want to see the Tea family together... Arthur could switch between the two families..? (see, tHIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS FROM DIFFERENT GUYS)
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 39 . 12/25/2015
*collapses on a chair* Whoo, at least it wasn't Jack...
I also enjoyed reading it! I liked the MADNESS. BWAHAHAHAHAH
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
Jack! *runs over to England, gives him tea, a book by Jane Austen, and sets him down nesar the fireplace* *rambles* Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, Find your happy place, ENGLAND BEFORE JACK SHOWS UP. 8 WANNA SLAP YOU BUT THAT MIGHT JUST INVOKE "HIM" FURTHER.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
WTF JAPAN?! MAN, I never thought you would do something like... THIS!

Well, you love him anyway.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 35 . 12/25/2015