Reviews for Naruto: Ruxaton Zero: The Forgotten One
F4ll3n4ng31 chapter 7 . 7/5
It would be great if you could put Naruto meeting his old friends like Mikoto and the others. Put the he got tackled and then he gets punched then kissed. Then have him are just suggestions, you do not have to follow the. One last thing, this is the greatest story i have ever read. No, i mean effort you out in this story is astounding!
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 7 . 6/12
Awesome story I hope you continue
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 7 . 3/9
Seems your not cut out for this.
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 3 . 3/9
Bandits? Yeah fucking right you dirty little Kishimoto lover.
please write more I love this fanfic
john chapter 2 . 1/26
Great chapter by the way keep it up
john chapter 1 . 1/26
great first chapter but why did you changes Naruto's Sister's name from Naruko to Natsumi near the end and you made Minato a bad person.
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 1/3
Hope you start writing more again. Your stories are pretty good
Madgormley chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
great please continue
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
update faster please!
uscias chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Please update soon.
shadow7002 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
do you now any good story like this where naruto left and his parents are alive I mean some people don't finish these even though they are interesting
Zomvee chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
More, NEED MORE. Okay now the addict got to talk its my turn. please continue the story.
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
It's been a while since this was updated... I'm getting the feelings that a) you lost your muse/work for this story, b) you've abandoned this story, or c) have been too busy to write for it. I would say it's probably "c", but there has to be some time you can work on it, as even in the workplace, they give you two days off at the end of the week, unless you work for a coffee shop or restaurant.
Mr.unknow chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
this story... great.

I read other kingdom hearts/naruto (a few of them didn't come out right) but this one is great than i read before.

It seem to be a few mouths old those... writers block on this one? or just hard to come up with some chapters once in a while, ether way i would like this story to go on.

Ps. i'm always a supporter, so if you need some ideas, hit me up a P.M.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »