Reviews for Deeper Discord
ECFAN95 chapter 17 . 4/24
A a Z 00 ca Q&A
bettononalice2 chapter 19 . 1/29
I have a few questions.

Does Rose still have feelings for Edward?

Dose Rose even love Emmett?

I get why Emmett feels like he was 2nd choice. But, hell she went from Edward to Emmett, then ends up pregnant DNA test shows its Edwards. Edward steps up does the right thing, they don't make it and its then back to Emmett. Come on we know Emmett loves her but he had to see this was a train wreck from the beginning. It was ok for her to marry Emmett.

So Edward was never allowed to have a so called personal life that Rose could not control. So I feel when Bella came on the scene it threatened Rose to the point she went crazy. If Rose could not have Edward no one would? I don't feel Rose it through yet even if she is giving supervised visitation. Will she some go after Bella next?

I know Edward and Bella will have lots of ups and downs to deal with in new relations as they get to know one another. I understand how he made Bella feel at the possibility of her being pregnant. You can't blame her for going off on him about taking case of Grace. Ready made families have there own sets of issues and with her being so young and starting her life he cannot hold it against her.
A is for Angel chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for updating and taking the time to write, can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
JessaCloud chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
Yay! They won!
JessaCloud chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
A sad goodbye. But that's how it goes. ;)
Now to stop that awful Rose!
JessaCloud chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
I loved seeing their last few days before she moves.
JessaCloud chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Oh! Super hard decision, but I do think it's for the best- for both of them.
JessaCloud chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Well, it will be hard, but ultimately for the best. And then they will have a future when all is settled.
JessaCloud chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Beautiful reunion! Lovely chapter.
JessaCloud chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Oh goodness! That's everything, right there! Yesssss! ;)
JessaCloud chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Awww, he's so sweet with both his girls hehe
JessaCloud chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Oh good, that was resolved quickly. ;)
JessaCloud chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Oops, she heard him!
JessaCloud chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Oooh I absolutely love it!
JessaCloud chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Rose is a piece of work!