Reviews for It's All in the Past
Artimis1821 chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Omg this is a good story I cant wait to read more!
Katt Kiki chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
LU IT! Luv the Senster twist and i bet Remy is the other son
rats xp chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
love this chapter and congrats on only losing two games and the only reason why i know that it can snow in hawaii is because my dad went there once when he was in the navy and he said that on one of the islands there is a mountain that is high enough for it to snow up there

and thanx 4 responding to my review, i really love it when author's do that because it shows that the reader is important, as well as their opinions, to the author
QuinzMoon chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
OMG!

Remy, Remy! You can do it! (And I love you xD) :D

You have a new fan :]

Jajajaja

So, im so happy, What's gonna happen?

Sorry for my bad english, really, I'm working...I'm Mexican :D

Estoy emocionada, so, don't delay please! :D

Good luckk! And -see you! :]
Domitian chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Hi! I've always been in love with Gambit/Rogue pairings, and I adore yours. Please keep updating, and take comfort in knowing it's going in my favs. (: I can't wait for more.
Cosmic-lover chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
I'm just absolutely lovin' this story of yours! The drama, suspence and fluff- such a perfect combination! And I really enjoy your portrayal of both Rogue and Remy's characters and personalities heh and the fact that he's smitten with her without even knowing of her feelings yet is sooo very awesome :) I really did like their interaction with each other and it's great how every other chapter is in one or the other's pov. This chapter really makes me want to learn if, how or when Remy and whoever else is going to be able to rescue Rogue not to mention I'm pretty curious as to what their reactions will be once they find out what has happened to her. I hope you'll be updating again soon XD
Dancing Eyes chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Thanks for responding! Really good, loved Remy's reaction and how Bobby had to literally encase them in ice!

Please update soon!
Wolf skater chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
awe love how Remy's so protctive. Hahahaha love how him and wolvie get into a childish who started it fight. so help me if you kill Rogue I will hunt yolu down kill you then use that same bloody axe on sinister and silver!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
The little scuffle between Remy and Logan was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more. :)
Marine chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
I read your story and I like it. I write stories myself and know you can't always work non-stop. I just wanted to say, I won't give up on you.
Maniac Productions chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Gah, I can't wait for the next chapter! I hate when when authors write cliffies (though I do that a lot) or something like 'Or she'll be lost forever', because it leaves me on the jumpy with suspence 'till the chapter comes out. Again can't wait 'till the next chapter. Amazing Story, LUV it! I this crazy person Pyro, cause I get that...a lot...sadly, I agree...I tend to be a crazy fire bug...Anywayz I'm rambling, so Great Story! Bye!
rats xp chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
love the story so far and hope that you do well on yer exams and as far as living in texas (which i do live in texas) it all depends on where you live and how big the town is but i will say that the weather is definetly interesting here if not hard to predict and withstand on a personal level...

and if you havn't been told already it can snow in hawaii you just have to be on the right island...

oh and good luck also with yer softball stuff if it's still going on, as well as with yer story, i write as well but i doubt that i will ever be able to write fanfics (at least not any time soon) but i do write fictional stories and i know what it is like to get writer's block or to just not be interested in writing at the moment and i think that you have been doing (as the british say) a smashing good job (sorry if yer british and find this offencive but i'm not going to change the words)...

P.S. this is by far the longest review that i have ever written since i discovered this website! anyway GOOD LUCK and keep up the GOOD WORK!
Dancing Eyes chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
Ooh! Glad that someone in the X-Men knows that Rogue has been kidnapped, and that now Remy going to do everything he can to find her! Yay!
Wolf skater chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
wow... I'm gonna go kill those three girls now if you don't mind while I wait for you to write up Remy finding Rogue.
Maniac Productions chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
I absolutly love this story! I can't wait to see the newest chapter, and I think I know who his other son, I can't wait to find out if I'm right or not. Also, this is a little off topic, I love your screen name. Anyways can't wait for the next chapter, hun.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »