Reviews for Wish Gone Wrong
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I like this! I like how Krillian is going to have to have a relationship with both.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I really like this! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Please tell me it doesn't end here!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Aw. Poor Krillen and Seventeen. I loved the interaction between the characters although Seventeen crying is really something hard to picture. Krillen thinking about third wheel for life was interesting and also the comparison to Marron. I really look forward to more. Please update soon!
-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Would have liked to be informed there was more but I'll live and read.
Anyways, I loved 17 and 18 interacting. 17 was very amusing but I loved 18. Especially when she was shouting at 17 for suggesting he wanted to keep the bomb. Anyways, awesome job!
-D101
ohallo4 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I like this story not many fics where Krillin and 17 are fighting for 18's affections...

How about this... 17 confronts Krillin to tell him to stay away from his sister but Krillin refuses to listen or Krillin confronts 17 to tell that he isn't a threat towards 17 and 18's sibling relationship and 17 refuses to listen. Either way it ends up into an argument which leads 17 to lose patience and attack Krillin. Then 18 is forced to stop them from hurting each other.
VC18 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
love it, hope you will update soon.
Kat The Maniac chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Just... Just... This is amazing... no other word to describe it.
KimiruMai chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Aww poor Krillin-kun. What in the world did 18 say to make 17 cry? This is getting good! Update soon!
lil-ying-fa chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
1 idea.

Have them go to a hotel and...you know...

Then go back to 18's house and find 17's gone who knows where.

Then have Krillin spend the night.

Etc.
KimiruMai chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I LOLed so hard when I read that XD Poor Krillin, such a gentleman.
Juuhachi-Love chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow, I liked this! Please continue this. I have a feeling it could turn out great!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was pretty well done. But I think you should definitley continue it, cause it kinda just left things hanging. I say go for it and make it longer! :D
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is really good, but I think you should continue it. It kind of leaves things hanging, so I think maybe you should turn it into a short drabble with maybe three chapters to get 18 back on her feet.