Reviews for Insomniacs
OhMyLayla chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Just so you know, your Portuguese was flawless here
I'm actually surprised someone knew that here in Brazil we use Portuguese, not Spanish...
JaguarJenny chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What did they say at the end? I wanna knoooow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It's a good story, very cute and original and all that wonderful stuff, but some of the grammar errors are annoying. Spoken word is very different than written, and even if you say "Cuz" (which, technically, is 'cause), you don't write it. Don't take this review to hard, it's meant to be helpful. Besides, other than the handful of grammatical mistakes, it's a great story! :)
TornadoWeirdo chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Okay, I'll post the translations for all of you wondering what in the hey they were saying.

"Iroiro na hanashi mo dekita shi, kyou wa hontou ni tanoshikatta" should mean "It was really fun getting to talk to you and stuff."

"Você é uma mulher estranha pequena" should mean "You are an odd little woman."

Ha. Ha-ha...

This sucks the "fun mystery" out of it, but oh well.
Jio Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like it but what are they saying at the end?
Green Giant Uranus chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ummmm... I typed this into Google Translator and got absolutely nothing! Lol. Could someone PLEASE tell me what they said because I only speak English and I really want to know what they said! Please and Thank You!
RaixKimxChase chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awe I love what they said at the end! LOl
Wellington Duck chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
beautifully cute, well done

thanks xx
Kosmic chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
A nice job you did their personalities correctly. I am half sleepy, I should read this again when I am more awake.