Reviews for The Dividing Line
SerBalonSwann chapter 11 . 8/7
awwww you should continue if you can! love the way you write gendry!
carlita290591 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
poor gendry :(
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Really good chapter - lots of good character development and explanation about things. (too bad that Cersei didn't know that Robert liked women who could fight with swords...that was one of the things that she wanted to do, but Tywin wouldn't let her).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ah. Now all the talk of legitimating this heir and that for the Baratheons makes sense.
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Can you continue, this is great :)
jirtsu chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
This is a great story. I hope that you update again!
galleons chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
It has been awhile since I posted. And not because I didn't want to. I don't know what to say...but thank you all so much. For reviews, likes, follows; everything and anything. They help.

I started on here writing Snape fanfics, was bored one day, and had some fellow ASOIAF readers that liked fanfics, so this came by accident. And then it rolled out from there.

Two things:

1. Please forgive the errors. It is July 4th weekend, and in between BBQ time, I am going to go back and fix them. Yeah, I am sure there are others elsewhere in my stories and I have to get around to it...but when I read Ch. 10 I noted them and they need to be changed. I didn't want to lose my flow when it came out so I just did it. And people asked for updates so I just posted.

2. Please note that the songs in ch. 10 are frightfully horrendous, which is apparent. And that is on purpose. They are trying to be funny and make Gendry feel better. Alas, they are not. And they got considerably worse as travel presses on. But hey, they tried...
Veridissima chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Loved it
Meegan chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Joff's curls would fit better :)
carlita290591 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Arya, how can you be so mean?! ...Gendry deserves better!
CDNA chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Wow. I'm loving this story. I feel so bad for Gendry and a little upset with Arya for being so stubborn. Update soon!
Veridissima chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Great chapter
Loved it
x chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
wow, you write wonderfully. really. please, continue this story :)
RoboticHumanity chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Please continue, this story is so awesome and it's on a major cliffhanger right now. I'm dying to know how it will continue!
carlita290591 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013