Reviews for The Dividing Line
galleons chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
It has been awhile since I posted. And not because I didn't want to. I don't know what to say...but thank you all so much. For reviews, likes, follows; everything and anything. They help.

I started on here writing Snape fanfics, was bored one day, and had some fellow ASOIAF readers that liked fanfics, so this came by accident. And then it rolled out from there.

Two things:

1. Please forgive the errors. It is July 4th weekend, and in between BBQ time, I am going to go back and fix them. Yeah, I am sure there are others elsewhere in my stories and I have to get around to it...but when I read Ch. 10 I noted them and they need to be changed. I didn't want to lose my flow when it came out so I just did it. And people asked for updates so I just posted.

2. Please note that the songs in ch. 10 are frightfully horrendous, which is apparent. And that is on purpose. They are trying to be funny and make Gendry feel better. Alas, they are not. And they got considerably worse as travel presses on. But hey, they tried...
Veridissima chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Loved it
Meegan chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Joff's curls would fit better :)
carlita290591 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Arya, how can you be so mean?! ...Gendry deserves better!
CDNA chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Wow. I'm loving this story. I feel so bad for Gendry and a little upset with Arya for being so stubborn. Update soon!
Veridissima chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Great chapter
Loved it
x chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
wow, you write wonderfully. really. please, continue this story :)
RoboticHumanity chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Please continue, this story is so awesome and it's on a major cliffhanger right now. I'm dying to know how it will continue!
carlita290591 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Please continue!
0nceup0natime chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Please continue! I'm enjoying this story so much :)
trueviolet1216 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Oh Arya! You poor oblivious girl...YOU :( Gendry has a lot of work cut out for him :P
Wonderful story! Keep it coming :D
Veridissima chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Love it
Amazing story
Can't believe he told her, but so sweet
silver-nightstorm chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I'm so glad I caught up with this, I can't wait for more! :D
rubini25 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I've waited for this chapter, and it is amazing, just love the insight at gendry, but is arya serious? Did she really didn't get him?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Stupid Arya why is she acting like that! Fantastic update that I want more of. Please update soonish!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »