Reviews for To Dance With A Gypsy
Beautifully written! :)
xxwesalxx chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
D'awwww
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I've seen this story around, and I've read it several times. But now, I think it's time I left a proper review.

I like what you've done with this. It's a nice little scene because these two, and I wonder if he would be thinking about all this, even though he's going to marry her. I mean, he's still a man, and I bet he'd be wondering if he's not so different from the other men whistling.

I could just envision the part where Esmeralda steps up to him. Even though it wasn't part of it, I bet the onlookers would all be thinking, "lucky guy" or something like that.

I really liked this story. It's a nice little scene between these two.
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Now THIS was really good. Smooth writing, good emotions, and the fact that it's about Phoebus and Esmerelda. (I really hope I spelled that right...) Anyway, great job! :)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
lovely :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aww, this is so cute! Very well written, I love it!
chocolafied chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
My friend, you did a good job on this xD

And I know, a lot of people can't type my user name right owo;;;

But I liked the style that this was written in, I just recently posted another fanfiction for these two, my mind is addicted to them like a drug. I can't stop xD

But clearly, the two are kept in character and the story was told well, definitely going into my favorites!

Well done, hope to see more from you!