Reviews for Together Again
Izumi17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
beautiful! Really Beautiful!
RinnRin chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Oh that was great! I like this version better than the TV version when they were kindof jerks to Donald, but great all the same! I'm so glad you wrote this it all matched up perfectly!
Nothing Really Specific chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Let me the first to say that this is an accurate depiction of three characters that there needs to be more stories of. You have successfully captured the glory and wonder that make up these characters. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this (I write Caballero stories also).
One of the best moments of this was when Jose and Panchito entered and Donald perked up. It was pure bliss one of those moments where you just feel better.
The song lyrics were fine actually, personally I would've added the line that you omitted. People have to remember that the context of the word was different at the time of the film's release and if they can't get that, then they're just being immature.
Regardless, this was a feel good story that I'm really glad I read, it made my day just a little bit better.
I noticed that this story has been up for a while with no reviews. Here's your well deserved first one.
Keep up the writing and stride forward in all prospects (aka, don't give up on anything).

All the best,
Nothing Really Specific
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ruko Megpoid chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hello! Well, before you all, I'm from México and my english is very bad (in fact i am using a translator, I apologize for the mistakes xD) but well, I want to tell you that I liked the story, and the only one i found of the Caballeros. It is very nice and ... only that, It is great xD a thing before and as curious information, is that here in México we know him as 'Pancho' and not 'Panchito'. But is the same as x3 Greetings or spanish Saludos xDD
lightfaith0606 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I was just bored this evening and searching for a Three Caballeros story, it's becoming my new obsession, and I have to say; I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
Everything played like a movie in my head and Panchito and Jose were prefectly in character! I like how you wrote this story too!
I like this a lot and reading what Jose and Panchito say and do helped me understand their character more (I'm working on a comic with these two and your story gave me a better understanding on what and how they should say things in my story!)
Definetely favoriting! Loved this!
starrat chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
love it
Tesla2251 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
AWSOME! I had wondered what happened to those two.
Cheycartoongirl8 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Love it! The three caballeros is my favorite movie! I love how you kept the song the way it is. I'm in a spanish class and I know most of the spanish words that Panchito is singing, which I will not repeat. Great job!
SecretlyMinnieMouse chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Aww what a cute story :) nicely done!