Reviews for The Tragic Demise of Bobby
Onions chapter 1 . 5/18
This is amazing! I love reading about younger Alec! Thanks!
the-speed-reader chapter 1 . 4/9
This is absolutely 1000000% amazing. I'm literally crying with happiness. Especially with that part where Max named the spider after his father, and Isabelle's response. Brilliant.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I LOVED THIS. I was dying of laughter in so many places I'm not even joking. And the ending was so sweet oh my gosh. Also Olivia reminds me quite a bit of my cat. It's rather interesting to read actually. Seriously good job on this. :)
Geotoni chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was great! Loved it.
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Love it! :)
kennardaillard chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
You've got a thing with Max. The fics in which he appears are absolutely perfect.
You grasp the way a child thinks very well.
Also, there are really comic scenes about Jace and Izzy (the unresolved sexual tension phrase was hilarious, and the explanation about Robert and Bobby's hair…LOL).
I loved the end better, though. The glimpses we can see about Alec's life are a little sad, in general: how he is different from the way he used to be when he was younger (probably because he begins to feel inadequate compared to Jace, although he tries to act like an older brother), how he doesn't like been called unnatural (because he is beginning to suspect he is gay and thinks it's something shameful). He is portrayed like someone lonely with certain vulnerability, although he is strong and has a temper when he has to. But when, finally, Max admits he loves him better than Bobby and climbs onto his lap the mental image was so strong and lovely that I went all "ow".
Really beautiful. And I find you are a very impressive writer, putting all those little details about the characters together. That's what makes a story deep and gives it a sense of reality. I'm a little jealous, too. I hope someday I would be able to do something akin in my own stories.
Thank you very much.
scubadivergurl chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
i absolutely love this. max is just too cute.. we need more max fanfic! thank you and please keep writing
flameofresolution chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is the funniest malec story ive ever read xDDD I love this!
I could relate to Alec with the fear of spiders! The things pop out of now where!
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I'm supposed to be up in bed, and I think I woke Dad up by laughing- "They both have a lot of hair!" HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was so cute ! And I don't have a lot of stories that I consider 'cute'. I laughed do hard reading this, awesome story !
edie chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
i love olivia so much she is the best character anyone has come up with for this fandom yet!
Clxarke chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
awww this is so adorable. I miss Max, he was such a great kid. I love seeing the Lightwood family in their childhood years. Great Job!
bluerose921 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
very cute ]
nickinick94 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
AWWW! That was so adorable! And I LOVE Olivia! She's amazing!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 8/26/2013