Reviews for Jupiter's Game
ophie chapter 2 . 8/10
loveeee this! very in character and well-written!
Jane chapter 7 . 6/27
It was very short but sweet! I really want to see you update soon. You said in one of your chapters that a certain review gave you inspiration to rewrite your story. Well I hope that my review gives you energy to continue on writing your story! I will be waiting!
Jane chapter 3 . 6/25
Poor car!
Jane chapter 7 . 6/19
I know you have not published since 2014 and it is now 2015, but I hope that you can get inspiration to continue this story. It is really funny and I always thought that Jupiter were mean but cool. I think that Touma and Miki should go shopping and somehow the conversation leads to "Honey", or also known as Producer. It is just an idea, you don't have to use it. Hope that you write soon!
Jane chapter 7 . 6/19
I can't wait until your next update!
Jane chapter 4 . 6/19
I really think this is a great story, and I hope that you keep on making more.
Jane chapter 2 . 6/19
I loved it! Keep on making new chapters!
Alisa chapter 1 . 1/1
ToumaxMiki please!
MissIjuuinHoran chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Please make a Hokuto x Azusa date! They are my favorite idols!
androidilenya chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Ami you are so underage, what are you doing? Don't seduce the probably ten-year-old, either.

What a wonderful date, though. Just. What a /wonderful/ date. Arcades are among the best places on earth. (The sisters have been watching Frozen around me too much, but during that cheeseburger exchange all I could think was "we finish each others" "SANDWICHES" and, y'know, that sorta set the tone for the rest of this.) They're pretty cute, though.

Wheee, coming back from camp to all your updates is a wonderful thing :3 I'm looking forward to Miki's date.
gracegrrl007 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I love this and I'm laughing so hard and I missed you and I can't handle all the funny.

I am so excited for more dude
ramapith chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I thought this story was gone for good—but here's the best chapter since the destruction of Hokuto's car. Breaking the fourth wall was the best bit... great!
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Oh n not Touma and Miki. This sounds like it is gonna be trouble! But Ami and Shouta were just adorable. I'm surprised though that Mami didn't sneak around an try to jump in on their "date". X3
hibikin chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Ive just got a few things to say.
HURRY UP AND UPDATE
and
Person: wow this is really funny! Compliment the author for me
me: ok
*walks off*
Me: Cronomon, youre beautiful :P

but seriously this is really good, please continue
YOUR STALKER chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Makoto snorted, very unladylike. All part of her charm, in Hokuto's opinion...LOL! I like makoto not like like "like like her". Nother' reason why i like her cuz we are EXACTLY alike. Get wat I'm saying. GOOD! I'm a tomboy (like her) but I don't want to bcome more feminine (BUT I'M NOT LESBO IF THAT'S WAT UR GETTING AT) I chose to be a tomboy and a lot of guys like me actually unlike makoto. Ok back to my point...I like hokuto cuz he likes makoto for her manly ways. Makoto is crazy for not going out with hokuto. So finish the story already or I will cry my eyeballs out. T-T well I don't really care if you don't finish this AWESOME story as long as you don't leave out HOKUTO AND MAKOTO'S DATE! Make their date special and AWESOME k...KAY. (Or I'll...I'll just...I'LL GO DIG A HOLE AND BURY MYSELF IN IT!) I'm so funny :P CIAO! (y am I so funny)