Reviews for Jupiter's Game
Alisa chapter 1 . 1/1
ToumaxMiki please!
MissIjuuinHoran chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Please make a Hokuto x Azusa date! They are my favorite idols!
androidilenya chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Ami you are so underage, what are you doing? Don't seduce the probably ten-year-old, either.

What a wonderful date, though. Just. What a /wonderful/ date. Arcades are among the best places on earth. (The sisters have been watching Frozen around me too much, but during that cheeseburger exchange all I could think was "we finish each others" "SANDWICHES" and, y'know, that sorta set the tone for the rest of this.) They're pretty cute, though.

Wheee, coming back from camp to all your updates is a wonderful thing :3 I'm looking forward to Miki's date.
gracegrrl007 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I love this and I'm laughing so hard and I missed you and I can't handle all the funny.

I am so excited for more dude
ramapith chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I thought this story was gone for good—but here's the best chapter since the destruction of Hokuto's car. Breaking the fourth wall was the best bit... great!
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Oh n not Touma and Miki. This sounds like it is gonna be trouble! But Ami and Shouta were just adorable. I'm surprised though that Mami didn't sneak around an try to jump in on their "date". X3
hibikin chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Ive just got a few things to say.
HURRY UP AND UPDATE
and
Person: wow this is really funny! Compliment the author for me
me: ok
*walks off*
Me: Cronomon, youre beautiful :P

but seriously this is really good, please continue
YOUR STALKER chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Makoto snorted, very unladylike. All part of her charm, in Hokuto's opinion...LOL! I like makoto not like like "like like her". Nother' reason why i like her cuz we are EXACTLY alike. Get wat I'm saying. GOOD! I'm a tomboy (like her) but I don't want to bcome more feminine (BUT I'M NOT LESBO IF THAT'S WAT UR GETTING AT) I chose to be a tomboy and a lot of guys like me actually unlike makoto. Ok back to my point...I like hokuto cuz he likes makoto for her manly ways. Makoto is crazy for not going out with hokuto. So finish the story already or I will cry my eyeballs out. T-T well I don't really care if you don't finish this AWESOME story as long as you don't leave out HOKUTO AND MAKOTO'S DATE! Make their date special and AWESOME k...KAY. (Or I'll...I'll just...I'LL GO DIG A HOLE AND BURY MYSELF IN IT!) I'm so funny :P CIAO! (y am I so funny)
YOUR STALKER chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Makoto snorted, very unladylike. All part of her charm, in Hokuto's opinion...LOL! I like makoto, but not like like "like like her". Get wat I'm saying. GOOD! I'm not like lesbo or anything so yea. Ok I like hokuto bcuz he likes makoto even if she is like a MAN! :) I'm gonna cry if you don't finish this FREAKIN AWESOME story...T-T well I don't really care if you don't finish this story but you can't just leave me hanging here without me reading about Makoto and Hokuto's date...I'm gonna go DIG A HOLE AND BURY MYSELF IN IT! GoodBYEE!?
Anon and AWESOME chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh ma GAWD! I really want you to finish this story already...cuz like really, I'm DYING here. I'm especially excited for hokuto and makoto's date. But I have a tingly (hehe *tinKly*) feeling that Shouta is gonna win this thing and then hokuto and touma will be all like OH MA GERD WE JUST GOT BEAT BY SOME 14 YEAR OLD CHILD! Hurry up...not being pushy or anything but yeaaaaa...ok I'm like writing an essay (BYEZ)
ash1123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ahhh I just found this story, and have yet to read the other chapters! It looks very interesting!

Oooo I would absolutely love and adore to see some Makoto and Hokuto!
I think their date would be like Hokuto treating Makoto like a princess like she's always wanted to be! (kinda like how producer did)

Oh and maybe Touma and Takane, since he's intimidated by her!
It'd be like him showing to Hokuto and Shouta that she doesn't intimidate him! Haha!

Oooo I should follow this also! Off to read these wonderful stories!
wooden cards chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
You don't know how much I like this pairing. Ahhh it was just so precious how they both sang each other's songs! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! You've satiated the Haruka and Touma fans like me. ; u ; Great job with the set up and all. Nobody was out of character, you managed to make Touma soft without making him OOC, which was awesome.
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Chihaya Kisaragi is the ice women. Hokuto is so not used to this kind of behavior from a girl. Poor guy.
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I guess Touma had so much fun he forgot to ask for Hibiki's signature. I wish Touma would call me sempai.
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 4 . 11/11/2012