Reviews for Nobody's Little Girl
Im crying, Loved this
leesmee chapter 30 . 4/15
Bravo, thank you
ClaceLover08 chapter 30 . 2/15
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
Such a great story. Thank you
StarryBlueEyes chapter 30 . 5/19/2023
Amazing story! I’m not sure how it took me this long to find it, but I’m so glad I did. It’s unique and so well written! I binged it in two days :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2022
Loving it honestly not a big reader but im intrested with the reveals and name drops plus having spent a good amount sleeping on pavements (ex homeless )makes me yearn for a happy ending for Isabella
Guest chapter 30 . 10/1/2022
Uau eu esperava algo bom, mas isso me surpreendeu.
Obrigada pela fic :)
Mirksaz chapter 17 . 5/7/2022
This Chapter always has me crying. Everytime.
Lizzard43 chapter 30 . 3/28/2022
I loved the story but was a little disappointed with the ending. You opened up some story lines but left it hanging. The things that I left me hanging were the kids that mugged Bella. I was hoping Bella would find them and get them help or at least point them to help stations. You/Bella pointed out several landmarks that were important to her. It would have been great to create a “help station like a food/items box. Something like a vending machine. You get tokens for throwing away trash, then use the token to get an apple/food, or item (socks). (My heart goes out to homeless, especially for the children)

The progression of the relationship with Edward was good. I’m glad you didn’t rush into lemon territory with them.
Much Love
Liz
Mirksaz chapter 30 . 3/27/2022
This story is so gutt wrenching and heartwarming at the same time. The way kid managed to keep believing in the goodness of people after all that she went through. You really captured her childlike behavior and reasoning and developed it throughout the story. I love your writing style. I've read it a couple of times and I'm probably going to come back to it again.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/14/2022
You did an awesome job! I absolutely LOVED your story! I laughed, got angry and cried.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/14/2022
My heart broke for Bella. She’s only known disappointment…what other self-talk would she have besides that.

I didn’t expect her to run into Mr Swan.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2022
I might be wrong but I think he’s going to have her move in with his parents…or she may run away and Jake will be there for her.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2022
Maybe she finally wants to be called by her name, and not Kid anymore.

Bella and Jake are getting to know each other well. I can’t wait to see how he fits into everything. Will be there for her when Edward isn’t?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2022
I’m not thinking about Edward. If he was so concerned about Bella he would’ve picked her up first.
6,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »