Reviews for Nobody's Little Girl
Mirksaz chapter 17 . 5/7
This Chapter always has me crying. Everytime.
Lizzard43 chapter 30 . 3/28
I loved the story but was a little disappointed with the ending. You opened up some story lines but left it hanging. The things that I left me hanging were the kids that mugged Bella. I was hoping Bella would find them and get them help or at least point them to help stations. You/Bella pointed out several landmarks that were important to her. It would have been great to create a “help station like a food/items box. Something like a vending machine. You get tokens for throwing away trash, then use the token to get an apple/food, or item (socks). (My heart goes out to homeless, especially for the children)

The progression of the relationship with Edward was good. I’m glad you didn’t rush into lemon territory with them.
Much Love
Liz
Mirksaz chapter 30 . 3/27
This story is so gutt wrenching and heartwarming at the same time. The way kid managed to keep believing in the goodness of people after all that she went through. You really captured her childlike behavior and reasoning and developed it throughout the story. I love your writing style. I've read it a couple of times and I'm probably going to come back to it again.
You did an awesome job! I absolutely LOVED your story! I laughed, got angry and cried.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us!
My heart broke for Bella. She’s only known disappointment…what other self-talk would she have besides that.

I didn’t expect her to run into Mr Swan.
I might be wrong but I think he’s going to have her move in with his parents…or she may run away and Jake will be there for her.
Maybe she finally wants to be called by her name, and not Kid anymore.

Bella and Jake are getting to know each other well. I can’t wait to see how he fits into everything. Will be there for her when Edward isn’t?
I’m not thinking about Edward. If he was so concerned about Bella he would’ve picked her up first.
I wonder what Edward was looking at on TV that upset him and where did he go?

While Suzy thought she was helping Bella, she was totally off.
Wow! I’m looking forward to reading how this story will unfold.
Kksmum chapter 30 . 8/15/2021
Awesome story. Loved it. Thank you.
Kksmum chapter 7 . 8/14/2021
I love this. Kid is awesome. This was a recommendation by another author. I abandoned that story for this! Much more interesting.
VryUnique chapter 4 . 8/9/2021
Kate... Edward girl who maybe died?
Guest chapter 30 . 8/1/2021
Glad they end up together
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
Loved this story so much !
6,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »