Reviews for Nobody's Little Girl
Brendap245 chapter 30 . 7/1
This is the second time rereading your story and for the second time my soul cries. Thank you for sharing your talent with us readers. Have a nice day.
AdrienDiamond chapter 30 . 6/24
I thoroughly enjoyed this fan fiction. It’s the very first one I have added to my favorites.(I started in 2015 on fanfiction so that should say a lot) This story was so gripping I couldn’t put my phone down. Finally at 3:40am in the morning I finally finished reading and of course I’m upset it’s finished.

Your story telling is brilliant, how you made me so emotionally connected with Kid/ Bella, as well as how you portrayed her character in the means of how she acted and spoke really was amazing.

I’ve never read such an original brilliant fan fiction before, like I have with this one.

To anyone who looks at the reviews to see if they should read this fic or not. I 100% suggest you do. You would be stupid not to.

Thanks a lot Author, I’ll never forget this amazing story. You are such an inspiration on how to write such amazing fics.

Adrién
twifanemily chapter 30 . 6/10
I cried , oh how i cried for Kid , you did a great job sharing her story wirh us, thank you so much.
Payton79 chapter 30 . 5/17
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
holnico chapter 30 . 5/10
will be waiting for future outtakes will live to hear a Charlie pov when he met bella and when he realized she had his grandmas also when bella tells her father her and ed are together that should be a fun chapter
BrunetteFanpire chapter 13 . 4/21
Good people like Edward don't exist in real life. Just stating the fact.
Elise de Sallier chapter 30 . 4/16
Wonderful story. Thank you for writing.
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 16 . 4/5
I cried. That's sad and I definitely didn't expect that!
TwiHiLass chapter 3 . 3/24
like the ending in Chapter 3. Thought of saying he should've left a note for her, but Bella cannot read in this version as of yet.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 30 . 3/15
Amazing story. I cried so many times while reading this story but as I said it was amazing! Thank you!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 30 . 2/5
i loved every bit of your story! Absolutely friggin amazing
Mary chapter 30 . 1/28
Just re reading a story I thorouly enjoyed. I thought you did a great job creating suspense at every corner,thanks for sharing it with us
I think I cried a bucket of tears.
One of the most sweetest fanfic, hands down!
sue1zide chapter 3 . 1/3
If it's so cold outside then why does Edward's building have the air conditioner on?
Laura chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
I’ve reread this story many times, absolutely love it!
5,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »