Reviews for Nobody's Little Girl
FreeSpiritkaren chapter 30 . 4/15
I loved this story. I am so grateful I had parents who loved me. Thank you
FLCR chapter 30 . 4/13
It was a beautiful story, even though I usually don't read anything where the romantic relationship developed in the later chapters (although not even when it occurs in the first chapters, that's worse). But in this case I get it, she was just a lost and damaged girl (AND a minor), while Edward was a boy with many emotional problems. They had to figure all of that out first. I think it was more a story of improvement and growth, leaving the romance behind. And I was very pleased that you did not sell us the idea that it is necessary to have relationships in the first chapter (or any chapter) for a story to work.
amsrule chapter 30 . 3/28
Absolutely heart wrenching and I'm so glad it all worked out. I was on the edge of my seat for a while! great story, thanks for sharing.
Schwips chapter 30 . 3/3
Incredible! Very good thanks! Bella was such a fighter and a good spirit...
randomuser855 chapter 16 . 1/24
I'm crying
saintfudge chapter 29 . 1/7
Great story I'm glad I found it again ..thanks for sharing have fun
Annabelleanna chapter 30 . 10/1/2020
All we do is hope, how true. This is a re read for me, I get something different from this story now, Kid definitely inspires you to be better and so so grateful for all the things we take for granted. I do think the biggest lesson is to forgive, boy isn't that hard? and when she said 'Edward, I'm so mad' I truly felt that, and it gave me the opportunity to realise it's ok to be mad at a situation or a person without being negative or 'bad'. Thanks you so much for sharing this with us, I truly think Kid was meant to be a to help people who happen to find this beautiful story.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
She's 17 & he's 21... he probably shouldn't be sleeping right next to her. Also, she's painfully naive that it makes it worse. Hopefully you can figure this out before they fall in love at some point because right now it's kind of creepy...
Kiki68 chapter 30 . 8/5/2020
This was such a great fic to read. Heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time.
Loved your characters and the growth in Kid is absolutely amazing to see. Although Kids parents were predictable I was still on edge for the revelation.
The best part about this fic is you did not force Edward and Bella together from the begining, they both had to work on eachother and Bella was way way to young.
I love how this story did a full circle. Starting with Kid and ending with Maria's kids- although you know their lives will be completely different.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/11/2020
This is the best story ever! Literally bawled my eyes out! Thank you for this amazing story!
1slandGrown chapter 17 . 6/5/2020
Omg this is so crazy. I’m bawling like a baby and my dog keeps licking my face and wondering what’s wrong with me... she’s refusing to leave my side since I’m so “upset”. This story and writing is so amazing
is2121 chapter 30 . 5/27/2020
Ugh I loved this story so much! I cried a bunch so thank you! I sorta wish I could read more about Edward and bellas relationship but still it was a really good story and I’m glad I found it.
RememberMe10893 chapter 22 . 5/14/2020
My god, your story keeps making me cry. So Sweet, and hurtful.. it just leaves me speechless. Thank you for postig it.
Fangirl44 chapter 30 . 4/20/2020
Years late, but just finding this story. It was so good!
Ngrimh1 chapter 29 . 4/11/2020
HiI grew up poor and hungry. My family took in kids that were broken from the streets. Even now, as clergy, my heart breaks for the poor and I work with the homeless daily. Of course I have learned that some people choose to stay on the street and avoid the dangers or rules of the shelters. But we have a responsibility to give back to others in our blessings. This story broke my heart again as it captured the complexity of living in the street. The fact that Kid transformed and now is doing ministry as an adult Bella is a wonderful response to allowing the brokenness to be healed and made whole again. And Edward’s unconditional love led to his own healing. Powerful message, indeed, Thank you!
5,995 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »