Reviews for If only I could
Sairey13 chapter 9 . 5/3
...I say the twins are going to be a boy (first born-twin) and a girl (second born-twin)
MadamScorpio chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Hope you finish! Left us hanging!
M
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Drugging a girl. Raping her. Threatening her and isolating her. Such "unconditional love". NOT. Anyone who thinks this is love needs to get their head examined.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
I love this story. I have read it many times. However, I think the legal age in Japan is between 14 and 16. Anyway, that aside, keep writing. I love this!
A-game chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!Write!

Just a 'little' cheering squad...Hehehe...took a while! But really this is a good story and i think we all agree when we say that it would make us happy if you continue it until it sadly ends.
GoldenCresent chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
I say that you should have Sesshomaru claim Karin as his future mage when the time is right...because I think that she should be the one to melt the ice around his heart. Karin would technically stand for what he once hated or disliked
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Nope lord fluffy just has to wait for rin to grow up..she is similar kagome...rin can melt mr icy pants icecle barrier that surrounds that hardeden scary but delious stoic exterior of his. ;)
Consider kami's paybeck for hating younger half-brother
***LUV_ANGEL***
A-game chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
"Wrap your legs around me mate" I said in her ear then moaned when obeyed without questions.
'Hmmm…maybe I need to drug her more often'
I f i were Kagome, i would be pissed off enough to kick his ass off and hang it up on the wall!...But then the kid won't have a father, so i'll just punch him in the stomach and face when he's human and say,' THAT is for fucking raping me without my choice!'
Leskaulitz chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
I enjoy this story every single time I reread this I really hope you come back to it at some point!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
I think you should but at the same time inuyasha and his brother start getting close as brothers should start being a family and sesshoumaru is being very protective of inuyasha,kagome, and shippo so when kikyou comes around to start her plan that it back fire big time on her cause you don't mess with daiyouki and a hanyou mate I love it so far
sweetcountry1210 chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
I just found and finished reading all the chapters, and I'm dying to know happens next! Please update soon! :)
CrescentDragon22 chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
HE DRUGGED HER! ! OMFG! I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS THAT DESPERATE! !
MoonliteNightmare chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
please write more this is a great story please write more soon I will follow this story so do please write more.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
please update this story. I want to read so badly.
Inulover1993 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013