Reviews for That Awkward Moment
Xiaoqing chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
YES! YES! YES! I could frickin kiss you right now i'm so happy! Seriously, absolutly LOVED the ending! 3
zabbyisamazing chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Probably the funniest story I've ever read.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
hahahahahah
Yabbit chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
ok the motor oil one was stretching this a bit thin...cute though
:P
CandyMater chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
This was a really good story! I LOVED it! It was super funny. I did not expect the ending.
HunterOnBakerStreet chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Wow... That was probably one of the biggest plot twists Ive ever read! (And i loved it) Thanks for writing such a hilarious story, I get so excited when I see theres an update from you. Keep up the awesome job!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Holy sh*t...If you knew me personally, you'd know that I am one of the most dirtiest 14 year old thinkers and I would laugh at anything that sounds wrong...so I would be Tony lmao I LOLed so hard at every chapter...The twist at the end though was just o.O whoaaa
Ladyaloysius chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Funny all the way until the end. I just can't buy Gibbs as gay. I wouldn't care if they wrote him that way but he's a flamin heterosexual ! It was very funny anyway!
Iovatosffs chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
OMGOMG XD
Saissa chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
No I was not expecting that twist!

At least Gibbs knows just how NOSY his SFA really is.

Great twist and a great ending. Thanks.
Saissa chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Now that was FUNNY - I would LOVE to have seen Tonys face for that one!
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Nope I was wrong - NOT poor tony

Jesus Tony - do you think about sex much

He must so if he has THIS much sex on his brain!

These are funny - please keep writing.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Tobias - you BETTER be getting the next one yourself

Poor Tony!

How embarrassing
FlyingPiglet chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
This was the absolutely PERFECT ending! For Tony to have been wrong so many times and turn out to be right in the end but be convinced he was wrong all along...too funny for words! Great job!
barbarataku chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
I laughed when I first found and continued to laugh as the chapters appeared. It reads funny even later down the line. The ending was unexpected.