Reviews for The Trouble With Spies
randomosity4arty chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Too bad he get it in time. :P
mmrose9 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
This is my favorite one. I love this story, except the ones where he dies, but then I kind of wish that he would die to escape the clutches of MI6. You know what, never mind. Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
It's a really good idea, but the assassin went from hopeful, cheery and positive to 'drat that' without much fuss. I mean, he just lost, what was it 5,000,000? 50,000,000? I think he'd be a bi more pissed than he portrayed to be. Remember, he doesn't care that he's just attempted murder. He's an assassin who just lost one hell of a paycheck.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
"nearby" would sound better
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Really enjoyed the POV here, and some of your lines are excellent :) As a stylistic thing, I'd omit the part at the beginning about it being the assassin's POV, as this is pretty much a given. Thank you for writing x
pokes chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
LOL, this is just like how I am. I always annoy the heck out of my brother by asking why especially, 'why is the sky blue?'
Wolfwind97 chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
Awesome ending! Kind of sad, though, but you done excellent! I will definitely be awaiting the sequel!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
aw that was sad.): i think it was a good ending though. great job. really enjoyed reading this story! :D
FateOfChaos chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
*winces* Jeez, I could imagine that one. Hitting the pavement with a crack, blood splattering everywhere *shivers* I didn't need that, but nonetheless, great!
Jellie chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Wow that was a very sudden and surprising ending: did not see it coming. I congratulate you: it was awesome and clever writing! :D
im no fool chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
I think u should take some of your more popular stories and turn them into more
I'm no fool out
Guess What Im On Team Delena chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Why does it always have to rhyme
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
I liked it.(:
Ranger Amethyst chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
That is awesome. I love where this fic has gone.

On another note, I have a thought for the next chapter. Perhaps "the trouble with spies is when their pet zebras die". I have no clue what it would be about, but it's 2 words, z and rhyming with spy, so it works.
Wolfwind97 chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
Love it! Yokai, huh, awesome! I learned a new word! Haha, update soon!