Reviews for Blood Princess
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Yes Alice got what she deserved for manipulating Jasper for so long, I can't believe the Cullens still doesn't see through her!

Well I sure am glad that they left and are on their way home!
tigger5600 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
ha! Is is bad that I am loving her sadistic side? LOL Loved it! Can't wait to read the next one! Teaser please?

-Kate
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Wow Bella sure is a little hell cat and knew just how to get the Major out of his cage! But it worked and they are mated now. I can't wait to see the Cullen's reaction! Please send me a teaser!
yearprincess chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Nice! I dig it. If I miss reviewing a chapter I apologize. I lost my internet at home and only have wifi at work so I load chapters at work then take em home to read em.
misa-chan46 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Hello. I like your story. Mother is Elizabeth of Hungary, isn't she? You know, the mad woman who was a 'vampire' in her time. I've done my fair share of reading in my lifetime and I've read about her in a book. Am I right? Please tell me through PM, message the same name I put. Sorry, I was just lazy to log in, but I couldn't resist reviewing.
tigger5600 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
great chapter! Finally she got him out and they mated :) Can't wait to read the next one! Teaser please? :)

-Kate
yearprincess chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Loved it.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
O haha Carlisle is a coward if he needs to run away with his family if they get visitors that drinks human blood! What kind of coven leader does that?

So Isabella got the Major to come out! Can't wait to see what he does now!

Would love a teaser!
tigger5600 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
LOVED IT! :) She had the best way to bring the God of war out :) Can't wait to read more! Teasers please? :)
sanhya chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
teaser plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this is soo good and very different
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
oh my god, momma bear.

Youkeep this storyrolling on for us. i freaking love how she kept at him until he admitted it.
yearprincess chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I would like a teaser yes. This is looking interesting.
wendy1969 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Just kick their freakingasses.

Bella is right... He isnt worth it if he sticks it out with them and continues acting like that.

Thats what i do not do to him... put him in school. yuck. PLease tell me you arent making them all go to school. please
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
LOVED it! Can't wait to see Bella some of them in their place! :)
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
interesting new story... Excited to see where this goes :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »