Reviews for Deadly Performance
jcselby chapter 2 . 1/22
omg I love it
Airenee chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Better than the original episode.
I like the recording part. Poor Dickie...
Daddybats to the rescue!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
They seriously need to add some of the stuff that happens in these fanfics into the actual show. The series itself was kinda short and they could have done so much more with it in my opinion.
Abby chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
cute i like your version
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Yay! DaddyBats RULES!
PainInSilence chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Hehe like thats gonna happen!
animegal1357 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
that was way better than the actual episode
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I know, right? They never include enough emotion or the heroes' personal lives in YJ, esp. Bruce and Richard's father/son relationship. I always liked Performance even before I really knew about Robin's past.
Potter4me chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
What a great story! Poor dicky bird! I felt so bad for him when I watched that episode and when I was reading this fic. Stupid zucco *kicks him in the ribs like robin* who makes a kid relisten to the death of his parents! *kick* well I bet robin beat wally at the video games. Even with a broken arm. You just can't beat a ninja at video games. Good life lesson. Again, great fic. Enjoyed all of its robin filled goodness. Write on dude!
aurum88 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I love it! Definitely great job :D I like how you revealed Dick's past differently than just have him sit down and tell them everything. I loved the fluffy ending too :D You know what would be asterous? A one-shot about that time you mentioned with Wally and Dick as kids when that hostage fell! That would be so turbing :D
babyblue3752 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
i love how this played out!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I love this more than the real episode. A lot more. I like how you added Wally and gave him a more prominent role, too. Tony Zucco being the baddie instead of Parasite was nice, too.

I really loved it :)

-Bobby Corwen
doctor-emily001 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
JKG HKLDJFH LKFHDGL I KJDG I LOVE DADDYBATS! v Sorry.

Great story and thank you so much for writing it. I remember watching that episode and just thinking: Dude. Robin would have had a panic attack from that fall. So, yeah :D Also, making Zucco the bad guy instead, totally brilliant. But wasn't he killed? (don't know that much about the comics, sorry I'm trying)
KIBucs15 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
aw it ended? :( IT NEEDS MORE!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Thiz should have happen! This is awsome!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »