Reviews for Deadly Performance
Airenee chapter 4 . 3/28
Better than the original episode.
I like the recording part. Poor Dickie...
Daddybats to the rescue!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
They seriously need to add some of the stuff that happens in these fanfics into the actual show. The series itself was kinda short and they could have done so much more with it in my opinion.
Abby chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
cute i like your version
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Yay! DaddyBats RULES!
PainInSilence chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Hehe like thats gonna happen!
animegal1357 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
that was way better than the actual episode
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I know, right? They never include enough emotion or the heroes' personal lives in YJ, esp. Bruce and Richard's father/son relationship. I always liked Performance even before I really knew about Robin's past.
Potter4me chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
What a great story! Poor dicky bird! I felt so bad for him when I watched that episode and when I was reading this fic. Stupid zucco *kicks him in the ribs like robin* who makes a kid relisten to the death of his parents! *kick* well I bet robin beat wally at the video games. Even with a broken arm. You just can't beat a ninja at video games. Good life lesson. Again, great fic. Enjoyed all of its robin filled goodness. Write on dude!
aurum88 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I love it! Definitely great job :D I like how you revealed Dick's past differently than just have him sit down and tell them everything. I loved the fluffy ending too :D You know what would be asterous? A one-shot about that time you mentioned with Wally and Dick as kids when that hostage fell! That would be so turbing :D
babyblue3752 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
i love how this played out!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I love this more than the real episode. A lot more. I like how you added Wally and gave him a more prominent role, too. Tony Zucco being the baddie instead of Parasite was nice, too.

I really loved it :)

-Bobby Corwen
doctor-emily001 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012

Great story and thank you so much for writing it. I remember watching that episode and just thinking: Dude. Robin would have had a panic attack from that fall. So, yeah :D Also, making Zucco the bad guy instead, totally brilliant. But wasn't he killed? (don't know that much about the comics, sorry I'm trying)
KIBucs15 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
aw it ended? :( IT NEEDS MORE!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Thiz should have happen! This is awsome!
clcman chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Certainly an interesting concept, and the fluff and characterization was done very well. There's just one problem:

Zucco's plan doesn't make any sense. None. Zip. Notta.

Tony Zucco is a mobster. He's a regular (if homicidal) human being. How did he take on an entire team of superheroes and nearly come out on top? How did he breathe fire in the warehouse? Why on earth would he be trying to create a BLACK HOLE! (Granted, Parasite never really got a motive either, but he's probably a bit crazy anyways)

If the virus was deployed in syringes, how did Robin and M'gann get it through only physical contact with Zucco? If it was on his skin, why wasn't Zucco affected? Did he have an antidote or something? Because it didn't seem to have any long-term effects. Why did he need it, anyways?

Basically, while Zucco totally could (and probably should) have worked as a villain for the episode, he would need his own motivations and plan that aren't copy-pasted from Parasite. Trying to get revenge on Haley might be one. Or just a standard money making scheme, with Haley as a fall guy.

I guess the point is, while the characterization was very good, Zucco needed some originality to his plan. Or in the very least, someone explaining what it was and how he did stuff. Because it's starting to look like he's crazier than the Joker.

Zucco would also probably have minions as well; he doesn't seem like the "solo villain" type.

I may seem kind of harsh here, but it's because I liked how you did the characters and don't want the story to be pulled down by massive plot holes.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »