Reviews for Phantom of the Leaf
hey that's skulkers line
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
ARGH! I cant read this! its everywhere! the plot line has too many holes in it and you have tsunade know what barowing a body is, and FYI danny's ghost form clothes are kinda part of him so them getting burned off completely is an impossibility. unless he got chared to a crisp by ghost flame.
Gillespie chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Keep the story going. It's really good.
Spirit WolfMon chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Hi wen is the next post it sown:) IB OUT
Guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Just a couple of things,

1. If you don't know where to put punctuation's, you can ask someone for help (personally, I don't really care)

2. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
greymoonhunteress there was a poll to whether or not kill Sam off
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
hey! a few grammer errors, and your fighting scenes are kinda suckish (no offense) but besides all's good! WELL except i thought this was a sakuraXdanny romance fic? its not cuz he's dating sam right? so now im counfused. LOL
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
i feel bad for orochimaru right now
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
sasori has the sharingan? didn't see that coming
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
whoa wicked awesome move dude
One for Inspiration chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Finally! A new chapter is out!

Looks like sasuke bit off more than he could chew but that's just embarassing being beaten by three girls. Looks like his pride was wounded.

Hope danzou won't try and harm one of the three or try and take control of them danny would go ballistic
One for Inspiration chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Wow, I just thought of something, If Sam might be sent to where Danny is, would she be able to get an instructor to help her control her plant abilities better, like Yamato?

As for Sasuke, I am surprised Dani is having trouble with him.

And Danny, wonder how or if he will be able to get back home. If he learns to like it there, will he ever want to go back?
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
like wow. i hope Sam(and the baby), Dani, Jazz, Tucker, Ida, Jack and Maddie (maybe Morris and Mrs. Foley) get's transported in to the other world to be together with Danny.
nickorin fusionspark chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
more please.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Remember kids, evil always get overrun by friendship and fun XD