Reviews for Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
my god. holy crap.

congratulations, you officially own one of the only few fanfictions ever that make me cry
Sophia.E.Anderson chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I love this series. Please, please add more to it.
notmycupofbbc chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
i dont know if you're still taking prompts for this series? anyways-The Doctor and Kurt Hummels slow journey to gluing and sewing the pieces back together, told in smiles; the weak ones to the full out grins, and everything in be from anyones point of view-kurt, the doctor, a companion of your choice. and if you're reading this, thank you so much for your incredible writing, and for considering the idea. It has been a priveledge to have my heart shattered by this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
How dare you
I cried
I don't even watch Glee
haku fan1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
You should definitely do more one shots for the this verse! I loved the original story so to read little follow ups is amazing! ) I personally request more Jack 3 lol
read-a-holic1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
:) this was great... I love the Martha hate from Kurt... it is very realistic :)
Aoife Miranda chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So I just finished reading "Limits" and found that you wrote a follow-up, so naturally... I had to read it.

And it hit me right in the feels. That's not a bad thing; good writing always does that. I can see why Kurt would be traumatized by losing Rose to the other world. He's lost so much and been through so much in his short life that I can see how losing one more person dear to him would make him snap. It's understandable.

I did like how Kurt and the Doctor had a row over everything. Life isn't perfect and you captured that really well. I like how you illustrated how different their grieving processes are; and how you showed Kurt and Martha starting towards something slowly, but surely. It was realistic, but still hopeful.

Thank you for your brilliant writing! :)
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Loved this and the fic before it too! Are you ever going to do more in this series?
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I. Am. CRYING. Are you happy now? God... Why, Doctor Who? WHY SUCH ANGST. WHY ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO HAPPINESS.

WHY?
Kayti13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Can you do the Utopia trilogy? There wasn't enough Kurt/Jack interaction in the original, and I want to see Kurt's reaction to knowing that Jack was alive the whole time and that the Doctor knew. And then maybe just a humor one of Kurt telling absurd stories to the New Directions and their reactions to it. Lighten up the angst a little.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was absolutely heart-wrenching. And I loved it so much. Martha is my favorite companion, and I totally understand why Kurt felt the way he did; you wrote everything perfectly. Thank you for writing this!
Earth Magician chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love it. And its prequel.

Any chance you might write a one-shot still about the time when they meet up with Jack again?
frauleina chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Dang. I hadn't given much thought to what would happen to Kurt and the Doctor when Rose gets sucked into the other dimension. This is really well thought out - as I do think Kurt would want to be welcoming to Martha but not able to because of his mourning for Rose. Also, the whole way Doctor handles Kurt - his distance and then the talk - I think is correct for both their characters. Hoping you have more in the works for Kurt and the Doctor. Would absolutely LOVE to see Kurt with Donna - she was always my favorite!
AlexisKlainer chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This. I can't. The feels.. :D
KreachersintheNight chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Why? Why must you make me cry and hav an over-load of emotions? On another note, brillantly written and I can really see how Kurt would channel is emotions and grief I this:-)