Reviews for Rebuild
Claire chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Come on don't end right there* begging*
Claire chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Well at lest he tried and he's not drunk
Claire chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
He he in your face
Claire chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Woa
maxridelover chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
hmmm interesting, can't wait for the next part of the saga! i really hope that there is a happy ending for all of them at the end of this road!
maxridelover chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
poor guy i really hope he doesn't give up!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
YOU ARE AMAZING!
Seriously, I just got back from school camp- no technology for a week. And I was going through my fave fanfics, and like NO ONE HAD UPDATED. D: D: D:
BUT YOU HAD! :D :D :D THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
And it is seriously, seriously amazing. Like holy wow. I love it. So much. One of my favorite chapters. :D :D :D And I really liked the ending! I thought it was great! I like it when the rest of the flock is still in stories, even if only just. 'Cause sometimes it's like "Um... where did they all go? They'd at least call, or email or stuff, right?" and ends up being pulled off as they've all been forgotten. It's quite sad.
AND I LIKE CHASE. SHE'S COOL. PLEASE DON'T KILL ER.
Please update soon/ post sequel soon! Thanks! (And make my day truly amazing by mentioning Rice Krispies. :D :D :D)
Thank you!
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I think I like this ending to! And Ethan is so old now!
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Oh snap. Bruce is back and changed. New girlfriend. Woo

I like the new Bruce but its just weird.

Fang needs to grow up.

Are you going to have a sequel? I'm okay with it just ending with Gazzy's unknown call. But it'd be cool if we know what happens next.
UnderTheTableAndDreaming chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
When Fang tries like this about six more times I'll believe he's actually trying - one time does not a changed man make. I really don't blame Bruce for pushing Fang away at this point. Unfortunately, I don't think Fang will have it in him to do anything but give up and say he tried his hardest to repair his relationship with his son. Sad. Can't wait for the next update though!
Remember Me.It's Now or Never chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
LOVE IT! Please update soooooon! Please! Please?

Tay-Tay
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Awwww. Fang swore at Ellie. Ryan's not coming back. And Fang actually is trying to connect with his sons.

Its so .. I don't know but I have this feeling... its like its sad but not quite..

Anyway.. Ethan coming up with the name Casino was funny..

He has such a corrupted childhood.
pancakes-for-you chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Yay you updated oh mah gawsh! Me likey. But ugh, Fang is such a dickhead. I feel really sorry for Max, but I really like Bruce and Ethan and Ellie. Can you maybe have some more stuff involving Ethan, pretty please? If it fits with whatever else is going on? Thanks!
Please update again soon! :D :D :D
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
So therapy huh
pancakes-for-you chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Thanks for updating.

IT'S SO DEPRESSING! WHY IS HE SUCH A JERK? WHY IS BASICALLY EVERYONE A TOTAL JERK? AH!

It was really good though. Please update again soon!

I fell kinda weird putting an exclamation mark in. Makes it too cheerful...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »