Reviews for A Second Happy Ending
Animeisamazing1700 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
That was amazing!

I loved your story

I read all your 6 chapters so far and I cant wait

till you write the next ones!

You are an awesome writer!

It was like I was reading th manga!

That was really great

Check out my Maison Ikkoku story too!

MAISON IKKOKU RULES!

-zero95
HanakoKodachi chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
I love this fanfic! it is soo cute, they needed to explain what happned to them because that wasn't a sastfying ending, and i love the crossover with ranma 1/2 in the last chapter. keep up the good work! .~
shirahima-syo chapter 6 . 5/12/2003
YATTA! YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

This whole thing with Ranma 1/2 crew comin in could provide a pretty dramatic turn for the fic.

Like Ranma or Ryoga or Mousse becoming friends with Nikaido(actually all of them can at once) and they try to help out with the relationship and seem to screw it up even more(kinda reminds you of sumphin dun it) and it would be l ike a whole new Maison Ikkoku!

Sorry- -;;

I seem to be able to come up with stuff for everything except my own fanfics- -;
shirahima-syo chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
Hurry up 'n update ok? Nikaido'sa cutey. he NEEDS this!
tabris17 chapter 5 . 11/20/2002
Hehehe, the next chapter should be hilarious if it's what I think it's going to be.

As always, another nicely done chapter. I definitiely look forward to any and all updates.
tabris17 chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
Another wonderful chapter here, Trando. Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see what the surprise for Yotsuya is. Dang freak deserves what he gets.

*brandishes the Hammer of Echiiness and wallops Yotsuya*

Anticipating the next chapter.
Bishojo-Battousai chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
HAH! I can't wate for the next chapter! Can you tell me when the next one comes up? I'm a little busy because I'm in mourning for finishing my fav anime called Rurouni kenshin...
tabris17 chapter 3 . 10/17/2002
Yay, it's another update.

Now we get into foreshadowing of the upcoming events. What could this sense of foreboding come from? What did Godai forget? Will Yotsuya drive Yagami insane like he did Godai in the original story? All these questions, and I will gladly wait for the answers.

So keep up the excellent work, I'll read it whenever I get the chance. Now it's time to bust out the back issues and GNs to reread again.
tabris17 chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
Yet another wonderful chapter to this story. I hope to see even more soon. Keep up the good work.
ShiroNeko chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
Whoo-hoo! Nikado is my fave character, so I'm glad to have found a fic with him as one of the main characters. I've never thought of a Yagami and him pairing before. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.
ShiroNeko chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
uyrvhkliyrdfdcfhjgfskbl chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
the only maison ikkoku fic i can stand to read. keep writing! and by the way, nozomu is his FIRST name.
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
I liked it _
tabris17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Glad to see that there's another entry into the Maison Ikkoku section. Not bad for a first chapter, I was thinking of little manga panels to match the scenes while I was reading. I look forward to see more.