Reviews for The Haunting of Darius Haddelway
luger 7 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Creepy fanfic, dude.
True-angel7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Oh god! Poor Jigen! D: I hope Goemon and Fujiko can rescue them before it's too late. This chapter really scares me, please continue. :D
luger 7 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
True-angel7 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Another chapter, another job well done. Ended in a very creepy hanger.o.o Just one problem is that Lupin is really making me hate him. He's such a bastard, for: 1. abusing Fujiko and 2. ending his friendship with Jigen and Goemon and 3. For punching Goemon for a stupid reason and yelling at him. Sometimes makes me wish fictional characters were real, so I can up to him and smake him. Sorry for the long rant. ; Good chapter
Jane Of All Trades chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Ooh! This is just getting better and scarier.

I genuinely thought Lupin had gone crazy at that point, with poor Fujiko getting the abuse. Good thing he went back to normal near the end... i think. And Goemon... FREAKING GOEMON!

A great chapter overall. Keep it up!
freakyfrog1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I think that horror is the most difficult genre to write (and one that I love the most). Writing a good LUPIN horros fic seems almost impossible to me. You just proved it possible and you did a damn fine job too! I absolutely enojyed your fic(and I really can't wait for more!). It actually sent shivers down my spine!

As much as I like Zenigata I too think it should not be mandatory to include him in every story even if he has no purpose just because. So I'm totally with you on this one!

SO that's it! I loved your story and I can't wait for more!

Only negative point is that I read on windy lonely night in the dark of my room and really I shouldn't have understimated your ability at creepiness...but I don't think I can blame you for this now, can I? ;)

keep up the good work!
Intoxicated Gnu chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I missed the cheesy description the first time around! It compelled me to read this again, also because I remember getting lost a few times when I read it before. Not that I'm more awake now. Anyway, since this was inspired by Haunted, does that mean it's going to go on for 500 chapters or something? I mean, I'd read them and all, but I might be a few years late in finished it.

I like how wussy the cops are. And later, they will laugh at Lupin's failure over bagels as they try to shake off that creepy feeling.

I always did love player pianos.

Mention of Lupin doing something stupid made me wonder if he was going to try to have ghost sex. Man, someone would be jealous.

Poor, poor Jigen. He's the only one who knows. Well, this story should be fun.
True-angel7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Me thinks Lupin is the insane one not Jigen.

Pretty good story please continue. :)
Jane Of All Trades chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wow! Jigen is quite the paranoid. Can someone give him some tylenol?

Seriously, though, i really enjoyed reading this. You just gotta continue (and finish) it, it's so great. Do it, pretty please, with sprinkles on top! (**)