Reviews for Catch A Break
I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I really enjoyed this! Yeesh, I can't imagine having any boss find out you came in drunk, let alone a boss you have the sort of relationship Cameron does with Oz. Loved the hug at the end, very sweet, and loved that Oz is such a force of nature Cameron can't help but believe him. Very cute, and I really enjoyed it.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
good story
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
awwwww! That was actually really cute! Now that I know the show I just love a caring Oz!

Will there be more?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
good work thanks
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i adore every single one of these!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I feel so very lucky to have another Breaking In fic from you. :) Thank you for writing it and posting it. I loved it. You know, I didn't think Cameron was quite upset enough on the show when Mel left. He'd been after her for a long time, and then once he finally got her, she took off. I would have thought he'd be more like he is in your fic - drinking too much, and super guilty/depressed. I loved Oz showing up in the bathroom with the door still locked. LOL And It seemed very in character to me that he had a vile of something suspicious to give Cam which actually made the kid feel better. LOL Loved the spanking, because really coming to work drunk is SO not okay. And yes, I think Oz would be fairly uncomfortable with Cam's tears, but he would be there to comfort him anyway. :) I thought it was a great addition to your other two Breaking In fics.