Reviews for Bad Luck Lady
dojoson41 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
sorry but that would be private jinx no recurite gose in as sergeant;)
susan chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
maybe she visited nicy lee's house and got the bad luck there and now is cursing the joes maybe falcon will lose his hat & the attitudte w/ it.

please keep writing and update soon . please and thankyou )
susan chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
cool!maybe falcon wil get his butt kicked to the curb by kimmy!

please keep writing and update soon! please and thankyou
N. Ockenfels chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Nice going so far. I especially liked Beachhead's punishement for Falcon's big mouth:

"Did you hear Lieutenant Falcon's remark?"

"I did." Her eyes were glinting enough that Beach Head believed her. Covergirl got that same dangerous gleam occasionally, usually right before a wrench made contact with another grease monkey's head.

"It seems to me that the best thing to do is to let Sergeant Snake Eyes know that you and Lieutenant Falcon here have some issues to work out in your next hand-to-hand class. Sound fair to you?"

She looked like he had given her Christmas on a silver platter. Falcon looked like she had gone ahead and kicked him in the groin.

Grrrrrreat !
susan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
nice story !

now you know why she slammed beach head's butt on the mat after calling her a bad luck lady.

please keep writing and update soon

please and thank you
areanna123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love this. Jinx is one of my favorite characters. Glad you wrote this!
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Heh, fun ! Like the way the ladies played Ripcord and Clutch.

Nice line, by the way:

"but he just knew that if this conversation continued, there would be a boot heading towards his head before too much longer".

Well, Clutch, maybe taping your mouth shut so you can't fit your foot in there might help.

Thanks