Reviews for Civil Texting
Axel0913 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Beck and Jade are sooo cute!
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Good Job. I miss Bade do much :(
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Funny story. :)
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
cute! omg i read this 3 times!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
loved the 2 that were like this, make more please!
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awesome story! :D That was really good.
secretparamour chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I never thought I would enjoy, texts, as a story. But I did - and you proved me wrong. This was simple and poignant, but just so accurate. I mean, thats how texting really is!

Funny too. Superb!
rtaf chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is so fluffy. I love it.
KTK chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I normally HATE HATE HATE chat texts, but this one caught my interest. I'm so glad it did. Great job keeping in character and being able to do a text/fluff piece without it sounding like it was written by a baby. Seriously, good stuff :)
MidniteMasquerade chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Cutest fluff ball ever!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Good Story
charbrose chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Bade are so awesome. They are the whole reason I watch the show. And yeah, this captured them perfectly. I love how patient Beck is with Jade, how he soothes her, calms her and knows just what to say. The way she lets her hard facade falter around him is really beautiful too. Love, love, love that he saw a brand new pair of scissors at the mall and bought them for her; so cute and so Beck. My favorite part was Jade's long text about how she still loved him. I like seeing her hard shell crack and how he's the only one who can make it happen.
LovingLizGillies chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I absolutely loved it! :) xo
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So CUTE! I wish that would actually happen... :'(
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved it I loved it I loved it! I really enjoyed every single word of this: Jade's insulting nature, sappy Bade moments, all the different references to shows, and everything else!