Reviews for My Dirty Little Secret
Really and then you just left us hanging. Please continue my tatsugarde heart is about to explode
Samira Vongola chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
I expect updates soon
tc. melor chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Aaaaa... You're so creul.. Please continue it... Please...
dreidrewrabago chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
dreidrewrabago chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
Nooooo kiyoshi stole hilda's first kissss
Akatsuki Nacha chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
seriously?! when it'll be d'next update? and a cliffhanger when it's getting a little to d'climax... TvT
chriztiz chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Wow! I just happened to stumble into these! Your story is amazing! You difinitely needed to continue this! Im really dying to know what happens next! How will win the tournament and save hilda? Just when their getting to the part were they finally have their feelings for one another! Please do continue this! I just kept on reading these that I didn't realize that it only stops at chap.12! Continue this please... im sure all who have read this were anticiating the next chapter, so please don't leave us hanging! Ok?...
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Nice AU
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
it's ok to be gay
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I like the story thus far and the fact that they aren't demons. Please continue.
Frayner chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Nooooooo! Why would you do that! Ah now we have too wait! Damn! Now I want Oga to murder Dameon! Nice chapter by the way! Keep u
Raymon chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
This chapter had all sorts of stuff in it! I really am quite happy with how things are going so far, and it's an easy read.

First of all, Friggin Furuich, ruining Aoi's moment. -_-

I loved the part: "...and I just squished the damn jelly bean." I, for some reason, found it quite amusing.

I love how well you've managed to develop the plot. It's going quit well, and your starting to let people see a little bit more into the emotions of both Hilda and Oga.

I totally think that at one point, you should create an off story of Oga's sister, or at least have Oga and her cross paths again. It'll make for a good plot twister. 0.o

So far, I'm really loving your stories, and I hope you add more chapters soon! I'm excited to see your twist on Oga's contract mark._
pinksamurai1014 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
ay, so he got the zebul spell as a reward? Fitting I miudt say and what will Aoi do now? Will she um.. continue to go after oga? More hild/oga please!
Good chapter..Ja!
King Karasu chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
This is a great story, so original while still being Beelzebub. Is Oga still going to be able to go super milk time?
jd chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
very nice and intriguing i can wait which one of them wil realized how they felt for each other... and will oga know about aoi's feelings...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »