Reviews for My Dirty Little Secret
jdcocoagirl chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
i like how this turn out. i cannot wait for oga and hilda fluffier moments
Kirana Retsu chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Ooowwww! Sorry writer, I don't speak English :C
Buuut, i read your fic with tha translate Google xD
I comment in spanish, my English is bad :3
Que increíble historiaaaaa! No la había leído antes, pero como encontré le actualización me animé a leerla toda completa y me encantó! De verdad es súper increíble! Y aunque personajes sean un poco OoC me gusta el desarrollo y la relación que les diste. El cuanto a la relación de Oga e Hilda, sinceramente no me esperé algo así pero me encanta, creo que podría desarrollarse más pero si dejas el fic así me parece bien. Estoy bastante contenta y satisfecha con el final, si pudieras hacer un epílogo genial, pero bueno, es tu decisión :)

Fue un placer leerte, espero que puedas actualizar y entender lo que escribí!

Saludos y graciasss!
Frayner chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
Great ending to a great story. Was very surprised when you did put this up but it's a great ending, loved it from the very beginning all the way to the end.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Really and then you just left us hanging. Please continue my tatsugarde heart is about to explode
Samira Vongola chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
I expect updates soon
tc. melor chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Aaaaa... You're so creul.. Please continue it... Please...
dreidrewrabago chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Continueee!
dreidrewrabago chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
Nooooo kiyoshi stole hilda's first kissss
Akatsuki Nacha chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
seriously?! when it'll be d'next update? and a cliffhanger when it's getting a little to d'climax... TvT
chriztiz chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Wow! I just happened to stumble into these! Your story is amazing! You difinitely needed to continue this! Im really dying to know what happens next! How will win the tournament and save hilda? Just when their getting to the part were they finally have their feelings for one another! Please do continue this! I just kept on reading these that I didn't realize that it only stops at chap.12! Continue this please... im sure all who have read this were anticiating the next chapter, so please don't leave us hanging! Ok?...
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Nice AU
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
it's ok to be gay
Halfwrong chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I like the story thus far and the fact that they aren't demons. Please continue.
Frayner chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Nooooooo! Why would you do that! Ah now we have too wait! Damn! Now I want Oga to murder Dameon! Nice chapter by the way! Keep u
Raymon chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
This chapter had all sorts of stuff in it! I really am quite happy with how things are going so far, and it's an easy read.

First of all, Friggin Furuich, ruining Aoi's moment. -_-

I loved the part: "...and I just squished the damn jelly bean." I, for some reason, found it quite amusing.

I love how well you've managed to develop the plot. It's going quit well, and your starting to let people see a little bit more into the emotions of both Hilda and Oga.

I totally think that at one point, you should create an off story of Oga's sister, or at least have Oga and her cross paths again. It'll make for a good plot twister. 0.o

So far, I'm really loving your stories, and I hope you add more chapters soon! I'm excited to see your twist on Oga's contract mark._
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »