Reviews for Make A Choice
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 9/20
Awww yay brothers! B-)
I like this story. The reason why I can't watch the show is because the stupid love triangle between Elena and the Salvatore brothers. She keeps changing her mind and it makes want to scream. Elena is just a more boring version of Katherine (who I actually liked). I liked Katherine and Elijah together. The Salvatore should find someone to love that is not Elena.
ayumi9273 chapter 1 . 2/18
Love this story! :)
me chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OMG! my heart broke at the fact "he was asking why nobody chose 'him'? his father?elena?Kathrine..."
I was asking myself the same question and this made me break.
Thanks you so much
joanna chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
its reallynice
i am a die hard defan fan and u just did exaclt i want i hope writers cud create a better and a much closer relationship between them...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I loved it I'm tired of Elena's whining ass
Nicole chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Nice story, but we all know Stefan would give up Damon for Elena.
Prongs Padfoot and Mooney CO chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
It's perfect in my opinion... because it's true and I know-hell, we all know what would be either of the brothers choice between elena or the other. It's a very simple ff to write, but you gave it a wonderful plot and lots of love, pain and... i don't know... relief? Maybe, maybe if Elena finally dies both of them could be in peace again...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Poor Elena would probably have agreed with Stefan and that course would have saved both Jeremy and Alaric.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
so sad, a horrible choice to make but I'm glad he chose Damon..
Alumfelga chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I'm a little angry with Elena so this is what I needed - let someone not to choose her. I liked Stefan's and Klaus' talk, you described it very well. Would Damon just leave Elena? I don't know but it's very interesting vision.
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Erin chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
GAHH! You kill me, you just kill me! I've fallen head over heals in love with your Defan stories, they get me so emotional every time! This one just...just...KILLED me! I love these 2 unconditionally, no matter what, Team Salvatore forever!

Please, please, PLEASE keep writing! And please keep on making your fabulous videos too, they're just as emotional as these gems. :) Keep up the amazing job!
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww you made me cry so much! Team Salvatore all the way!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Brilliant! I liked how you portrayed Stefan's relationships with Damon and with Klaus. I loved the hig between the brothers when Damon saw how upset Stefan was, it was so sweet.