Reviews for A Light in the Mirror
Coyblythe chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Wow, I haven't read all too many Garashir fics to this point but yours are definately going to be my favourites for a very long time! Dark fics with lots of evil themes are just my thing and you did such a wonderful job.
When I first saw that its set in the Mirrorverse with Mirror!Garak I was sceptical ("I want MY Elim qq") but at that point I did not realize how much potential your idea had and I'm just so glad I gave it a try.
[I know it's been a while since you published this but...any chance you might write about the events following the epilogue with Mirror!Garak meeting Mirror!Bashir? I LOVED what you did in that epilogue and would probably devour a Fic about them.]

Right now I'm still reading Shadows & Shards and you'll get a separate review for this but can I just say that you have a great talent to make people empathize with the characters? There are scenes when the dubious consent part literally makes me feel a bit queasy or shiver bc it gets under my skin and I'm really used to this kind of stories, so congrats on your talent! :)
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Ooh! I swear this is so worth staying up till 2 in the morning to read. I'll be on the lookout for the rest of it, and I'll definitely get to reading the sequel with the other Bashir. Oh, how I have dreamed of this pairing for ages... and my appetite is insatiable. KYAAA! I can't wait! Meow!
Mijra chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Thank you so much for the update! Wow, another seven chapters? Feels like I've won the lottery:) Julian's just so cute and Garak... you never know exactly where he stands.
Mijra chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
*puts her hand in the air* Me too! I'd love to read the alternate ending:)
Zonya chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I'd like to read the alternate ending. Also I'd like to read the encounter between alternate Garak and alternate Julian
Jenn chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
This fic was brilliant! I would personally love to read a post-events reaction fic of Julian back on the station with his Garak, but if you end it here it was still an incredible story! Thanks for sharing!
Sarah-chan chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Great fic!
And I would LOVE to read the alternative ending. I mean, I must admit, I waited the whole time for this fic to change to an M-Rating (I dunno, but the "contains slavery"-warning was almost not necessary, if you ask me. It was rather "tame" considering all. I mean, it could have been WAY worse for Julian).
Maybe I'm also just not used to a mirror-universe where not everybody is grim and evil and wants to take over the world.
So yeah, the alternative ending sure would be an interesting read and much appreciated :)
mrsklemzak chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
This was a great ending!

Not sure about the alternate ending but I'd suggest one that he runs into Julian on his side. Maybe while looking for work or established as a taylor and maybe Julian comes in for a fit? I don't know.

Anyway this was great to follow and I'm glad Garak did the right thing for once.
Zonya chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Garak will be very surprised when he finds his Julian lol... this'd be an interesting story.
I'd like to read the alternate ending too :)
Good job!
kerry chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
That was brilliant and Im definitely interested in an alternative ending! You rock!
FreakM chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
I would love to see an alternate ending! Please write it!
caligo-lux chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
damn...i feel happy and sad at the end...its strangely unsettling
well..whatever...its an awesome story and i loved every chapter
i personaly would love to read the alternate ending...but maybe you could also write a two chapter epilogue of julian finaly meeting with his elim and the darkgarak meeting the julian of his universe and dispite the differences to the other julian (inteligence wise) falls in love...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm watching this story like a hawk! Please update, or if not, please say somewhere how the story ends, 'cause I really want to know how it's gonna end!

Erg, patience, patience...
mrsklemzak chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Archive of our own version is better.. :)

Glad they finally got a chance to, ahem, relieve the tension.

Do you have more chapters?

Anyway, thanks for the update. Take care and Happy New Year!
JennMel chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
This story is AMAZING! I'm so hooked it's unreal. You write the tension and internal conflict in the characters so so well, and I can't wait to read more when you update!