Reviews for Double Vision: To the Darker Side of Me
PiriOhonhonhon chapter 14 . 4/19
I love your story! Keep up the good work. I love how you portrayed Maria. It's good to have more authors like you!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
OMG. I Love it. Although I was hoping for a tid bit of romance from Spamano, USUK, or even PruAus (Yup. You've got a crazy fujoshi, here lol), but overall, this story is just BRILLIANT. Keep it up, dude. Kesesese
(lmfao)
Hatsukashi chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is awesome! dude and no matter I tell myself I ship Piri with Germany or Russia, Japan and her always had a strong chemistry, and I love it! (no mater how much I deny it)
TigerLil'Swiffy chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
OH MY GAWD THE FEELS I READ THIS STORY FROM 10:00 PM TO 12:45 AM SEE THE EFFORT I READ THIS STORY FROM TODAY TP TOMORROW PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME OM MY GAWD FAVE HETALIA FANFIC EVER CREATE MORE OHHH I LOVE THIS STORY I SHALL ADVERTISE IT.!
Rai chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
OMG, I LOVE IT!
AWESOME STORY, BRO!
Rai chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
THIS IS AWESOME
ShimaguniHagure chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Pirihon! The three hours less of sleep was worth it. This is a really, really good fic (plus Piri AND Pirihon was in there) and I love all the details and how the action scenes are thought out. I can't express my love for this story in words. \( )/
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love thissss Good Job :-)
May chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
i love this sooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch
Tin-Tin chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
it has suspense and at the same time friendship and 3
Hetalia17 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Cute 3
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
Yiieeee

Kilig much to the max

((I have to speak in filipino i don't know how to translate it))
HLCrimsonIris chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
... Wow... Spending the whole night just to finish this was totally worth it. I love how your stories end with a famous quote. It just makes everything resolved into trying to prove a point. Ugh you are an amazing writer, seriously. :)
HLCrimsonIris chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Oh my... no... I'm gonna cry...
HLCrimsonIris chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is interesting... I like it!