Reviews for Deranged
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That's so.. Oh my god. I can't say anything
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
...Am I right in thinking Pein is a figment of her imagination? Because that's really dark... Love dark psychological fics.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I don't know what to say... I mean I liked it :D but its sad :l
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
love it!
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
it was good. dark but good
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is a good one-shot. It leaves the details up to the imagination.
The Glass White Queen chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Really good!
VesperChan chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Beyond words, I am blown away and delighted.

Thank you so much for this story suited to me own sort of writing style. I liked how bitter sweet it turned out and how much of it was left up for the reader's interpretation. I think Sakura, though imprisoned within her mind and the facility, led a happy life along with Pein. When it comes down to it, all you need it love, and she has that. This made me so happy to read, thank you for this piece of work!
hushnelle chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It's kind of ironic how Pein is the one to help her, especially since his name can be interpreted as literal pain. I imagine Pein in my head but the way you use his name in repetition during some parts makes me think of the figurative meaning of pain, so bravo! I feel like this really adds to the effects of Sakura's unstable mind.

I really like how you put Sakura's statistics in the beginning and ending, it was chilling to see that she was pronounced deranged and unable to leave the facility in the end. It's a bittersweet ending. Sad for obvious reasons, but happy because I suppose now she'll be able to stay with Pein.
GallyandBlack chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Omg I was like balling by the end of this and I don't even know if they're happy tears or sad tears. Oh gosh, that story was amazing. Dark, twisted, but incredibly amazing. Great job and keep it up!
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I was sad :'(

K-H
AnimaAmore chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
while the theme was indeed a bit dark and sombre, I adore the simple love of just being there that Pein offers Sakura. It's very touching, and the contrasting emotions make this a powerful short story. And the way you wrote it with short little scenes worked for a great effect.

Well done! :)
Miss Dany chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This story is amazing! Keep up the great work :)
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow, this is good. . I love the angst added in, and the romance was brilliant. I also adore how you formatted this. Gosh, this is really good. :) Nicely done!

-Nic
Miss Chocolat chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Using my POWERS OF DEDUCTION I'm guessing Pein was actually a figment of her imagination. In her need to feel really wanted and loved she created her own perfect man who embodied everything she wanted-true love, patience, and a deep understanding of her feelings.

Honestly I love dark stories where girls end up loving their inner-psycho hallucination. It's so crazy.

Good job!