Reviews for The Rise of the Drackens
R chapter 123 . 11/16
Hellooooo? oooohhhh? ooh? o? (My attempt at an echo!) {R!}
RoseMalia chapter 115 . 11/13
I am so sorry to hear about your cat :( I know how rough that can be and I sincerely hope you can find peace with it. You did what was best for him. I know you know that, but I also know if can be hard to remember. Much love
IReadAnExcessiveAmount chapter 1 . 11/11
Honestly I have no words, 1.3m words is a dream! Ive finally found a legit book that can hold me off for more than 3 days, thank you!
Raising of Bile chapter 123 . 11/9
"AARRRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like he'd never had before!
Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams until end of school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October. Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. It didn't get terribly better.

It took a further eight months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a very mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. His going bald at twenty didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune to fines. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent list! Eep! And of course those visions were worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face.

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
Harry frying the so called Dark Lord with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom. As he turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour! Harry had to be taken to New St. Mungo's for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to smack him upside the head!)
_
Penguinhairbows chapter 123 . 11/4
Please update please
VictoriaNara chapter 123 . 10/29
I love this story keep up the great work!
DreaAmaral chapter 123 . 10/23
More please? I love this story
RoseMalia chapter 20 . 10/20
I have been secretly hoping the dominants would also be with each other! You are AMAZING and I love everything of yours I've read so far. That's really just this fic and Beguile and Devotion, but THAT'S NOT MY POINT! Especially now that I'll be reading more of your stuff. Also, can I just say how much I love you for portraying Ginny the way you do? As still being Harry's best friend through the drama with Hermione and Ron? Because, wow, please just marry me now ANYWAYS, I love you and your stories! You are AMAZING! And I volunteer to battle the negative reviewers of you'd like... or make you cookies to make up for it. Or draw you fanart. Or several. Or make you a cake. Or a playlist for the story. The possibilities to be your personal cheerleader are ENDLESS!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 45 . 10/14
Loved it, but only made it to chapter 45 before it became too much. It’s a great story overall but the sheer length is just daunting in amongst trying to juggle reading four other stories at the same time. Hopefully I find the will to finish this one day.
MyInnerMonologueIsScreaming chapter 49 . 10/13
I’m rereading your work (again lol) and I find it interesting that Ron cant be redeemed to you but Dumbledore can. No judgement! Just wanted to hear why, I personally do not like Dumbledore but then again that’s just me
shunsuikyoraku 0131 chapter 26 . 10/13
It is actually pretty nice in a hundred degrees Fahrenheit if is not humid( that makes it a lot more worse) and you have water bottle. I find your story is really as well.
jbweedalive.nl chapter 6 . 9/28
i think its regulus because he dead at 18 trying tho distroy the horex and no body ever found
Willowohwisp chapter 123 . 9/25
Ive only just found this, very cute story. I really hope its Draco's time soon.
Tsuruga Lia1412 chapter 109 . 9/22
Creo que Warren no esta interesado en Aneirin de forma romántica... creo que el interés romántico de Warren es Eitri...
h chapter 18 . 9/7