Reviews for The Rise of the Drackens
Matt chapter 4 . 8/9
Actually smut can be posted on this site just check one stories from The Messed Up Writer, Karerease, and mockstevenh.
love-orthelack-thereof chapter 117 . 8/4
I've once again finished reading from the beginning, thus story is my go to always. can't wait til a new chapter comes in, but I'll be patiently waiting
So apparently I stand very corrected and the Dominates are in therapy as well! Nice development and I always enjoy how you really flesh out the family dynamic for each part.
I think this might be favorite chapter of this story. I have really enjoyed reading this story and felt that you have a great balance between everyday family life and exciting crisis moments. You really built your OC characters well and each one is dynamic and interesting However it was the conversation that Harry and Blaise had with Nasta and Max that I really enjoyed the most and personally felt that it was long overdue. It felt increasingly like submissives were looked down and made to feel like they were inherently weaker. As much as I love Max's family like Alexander, Myron and Richard every one of them insists on calling Harry 'sweet one', 'sweetheart' and 'gorgeous' which despite their honest endearment behind the words always struck me as patronizing. I love that Myron and Richard consider Harry a son and they are great OC characters but Richard doesn't just call him a son but his 'baby boy', something that he would never have done if Harry wasn't a submissive.

Add that to the fact that your three main submissives in the story are all in therapy for one reason or the other -Ambell, Ashleigh, and Harry- and it starts to strike an unintentionally sexist note. Don't get me wrong- it's all explained why they would be in therapy and all of their stories are compelling but without any Dominants always suffering the same mental strain it starts to appear more and more that submissives are weaker simply because they can bear children.

However, I will say that I was disappointed that the main issue with Draco was not even discussed with him. He has now attacked Harry not once but twice in anger, physically abusing him in the process and in both situations he acted out because Harry stood up to him when he was 'just a submissive'. It's insulting and degrading and I wished Harry had laid into him more about that issue than simply move to forgiveness. Draco going feral I find less concerning than the reason he was set off in the first place.

Which is why I so much enjoyed having both Harry and Blaise talk about the need for respect and having their opinions about their own lives heard. I feel like this was a good transition to the future and look forward to seeing it more.
poptartsarecool426 chapter 117 . 7/30
Are there going to be more babies? I'd live to see Harry have another faerie baby, and of course for Draco to have fathered one or two.
I like that Harry isn't overly submissive but I hate when its assumed that just because a partner is 'submissive' it means that they are totally dependent on their partner. It should be a partnership and it should be built on mutual respect. I hope that continues and Harry doesn't later 'accept his place as a submissive' or some such nonsense. Nice desciptions of what a Draken is and I'm interested to see where this goes
MikaToshino chapter 2 . 7/26
down the rabbit hole for the millionth time. I love this story and can't wait to see an update but take your time I know how busy live can get
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 7/23
The whole baby talk keeps freaking me out.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 7/23
The whole baby talk keeps freaking me out.
xDreamxCatcherx chapter 117 . 7/18
I absolutely love this story! I found it a few weeks ago and ever since have not been able to stop reading it. Every time I try to put it down I always pick it back up. I hope you update soon!
nikolasowa chapter 117 . 7/18
Please update! !
alinefgs chapter 117 . 7/13
Cara eu adorei não pense que desisti da sua fic pois não é verdade ok só estou muito ocupada trabalhando e estudando e muita coisa pra fazer mais adorei cara
I'm-procrastonating-right-now chapter 6 . 7/10
I will admit, I love a good Dumbledore bashing, but this truly kind, loving grandfather figure you've written of is warming my heart.
Please please please update soon
Marvolo.R chapter 102 . 7/1
You wrote as Harry narration...) people sitting around (...) including his two missing mates, Myron and Aneirin." I haven't read further but I don't think it was intentional since Harry's been pretty lucid after waking up. Just wanted to let you know.
14,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »