Reviews for The Rise of the Drackens
Guest chapter 1 . 17h
I love this story so much, I think it might actually be my favourite hp fanfic out there xx
I've loosely kept an eye on this fic for the multitude of years you've been writing for it and I still start from the beginning to the newest update every time. Not because I don't remember, but I find immense joy in re-living the finding of the mates and the way they build and create a working relationship for them. I hope you keep in good health considering everything and I'm always looking forward to any updates that occur to this fic. Thank you 3
Abriv chapter 101 . 12/28/2020
I meant to put this in the chapter this excerpt came from but it's been a rough night I've had no sleep and I'm breastfeeding one baby off and on all night while dealing with one who could not sleep thankfully asleep now. My first child had one of those it was called Freddie the firefly it went everywhere it got misplaced in an emergency move and was found months later molded and nasty thank God my little one had latched onto something new just before the move though

(Start quote)They were butterflies, though apparently they were supposed to be fireflies, but every part of the stuffed creature was made in a different colour with a different fabric, from felt, to soft, fluffy fleece, faux fur and even a fabric that was crinkly. The girls just loved touching and gumming on their butterfly slash fireflies and it helped that it had things attached to it, from a little mirror, to a cord that had a plastic teether on it and little rings that Ave in particular liked twisting her fingers around. It also squeaked when it was squeezed, which was Eva's favourite part of the soft toy as she bashed it around and giggled at the squeak, squeak, squeak that it made.

Harry joined in with their play and clapped his hands at everything and anything they did, from making the toy squeak, to putting the teether into the little pocket on the wing of the butterfly and taking it back out again and squeezing the one wing that made the crinkly noise.(end quote)
2pkins chapter 130 . 12/26/2020
Please update! I’m in love with story and have lost track of how many times I have reread it!
Love Faith Embers chapter 130 . 12/23/2020
Good chapter!
RknKsk chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
I like the story and how it took the whole series into another direction but it has many repetitions through the same chapter (not even talking about the whole thing). Like saying zillion of time “I love you” and repeating the same conversation to partners and then the families’ of the partners. Also with all the babies and big house, why not employ a lovely elf for help. It is usually the house chores we are reading half of the chapter. The story is good but if you cut the parts where they do not add anything to the story then it would be much much better.
dolhpin33 chapter 130 . 12/20/2020
Can't wait to read more please update again soon.
minu2014 chapter 130 . 12/20/2020
this story is just perfect... I hope that will continue to write this artwork..I am anxious to know more... I am reading to the companion stories of this, I am wondering when this is going to be updated
mattdombast chapter 129 . 12/16/2020
Love to see leoiin get a peace liky for his room in a huge part for harry to protect alexsander from that submassive get her in her husband bend in suit for the lifes thry took . Huge part would love to see harry kick her ass kinda like he did with his sister in law.
mattdombast chapter 130 . 12/16/2020
Thank you truly beautiful love to see leolin in his plant room soon in harry having dracosfirst baby. Merry xmas
Guest chapter 130 . 12/15/2020
Hello
I love your story! You are a very talenter writer. I am very curious and i was wondering, when is draco going to have a child? :)
petit.dragon25 chapter 130 . 12/15/2020
quand pense-tu donner à Drago ces premier enfants ? Et que Blaise en aye d'autre.
DrarryLoverFanGal chapter 34 . 12/7/2020
the rise of the drakens the directors cut
AzaleaEve chapter 79 . 12/4/2020
I absolutely love this work! I don't even know how many times I've read it through at this point. It's just so good!
I was just thinking how interesting it would be to read something with Harry somehow turning out to be fae. Your descriptions of their society is so intriguing.
Anyway, keep up the good work!
shanethetimelord chapter 130 . 11/16/2020
Please do more! I must have read this a dozen times.I absolutly love it! its my favourite story
15,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »