Reviews for The Rise of the Drackens
aryan801chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Omg! It was deleted? :(

But thank you for bring it back here again.

Love the story and can't wait for the new chapter. Keep up the good work xox
LadyJu chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
this story is one of the most loved to me. Now i can not often find such a interesting story as this. Please countinue ;)

P.s. do you really need so much mates for Harry? Maybe 2 - 3 would be enough? :)
TwilightForever chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I can't believe that this was taken down. The mods must have temporarily lost all of their senses.

This is one of my very favorite fics and I can't wait to read it again.

Keep your spirits up and know that the fans of this fic will always want more so don't think about abandoning it.
Mawwe chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Love your story and am going to read the full storu on aff bur kan give my reviews here if you want?
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Why was it deleted? What? Huh! WHYYYY? Hope you repost quickly (even though I'll read every chapter all over again because you're so good) so that we can continue from where the last chapter you posted left off.

What happened?

-Violet Fire
DreamKaskade chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
What happened? Why did it get deleted -.-

Its going to take forever to get back to where we use to be... I'll help, I promise but please tell what happened for my peace of mind... *sigh* and I was so excited for the chap too ):
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I admit, I felt a surge of excitement when I saw ROTD has once again graced with it's presence. It should have never gone away to begin with.

Will you be updating the one on aff soon? Chapter 45?
Miss Paige chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OMG literally did happy dance around my lounge room! So glad it's back! Possibly my favorite story ever!
NeedForDumpsters chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OMG I was so shocked when I realized the story was gone! I literally panicked XD SO I was wondering...Was the story even close to finishing? Did I miss an update(between the 5th of april and 11th)? why was it removed? are you going to keep writing the continuation of the story while posting the first chapters? If so, is it going to take long before those chapters are posted?
ShadowFlame23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So I know the Grimuald(sp?) place section was new but it seemed to me like there was new information in the 'book' section of the chapter. I guess it could have just been worded differently.

YAY! IT'S BACK! *throws confetti and gives Star green skittles* Take that stupid people you can't keep the good stories off the net they always come back...kind of like Harry Potter now that I think about it...or a fungus you kill it and kill it and kill it and it keeps coming back I mean come on how many times do you have to kill something before it stay's dead? o.O ...well getting back on topic I of course love the story as usual, and I think the changes you made fit in very well and didn't disrupt or change the flow of the chapter. YAY! RISE OF THE DRACKENS IS BACK!

~Shadow

Faithful member of the Cult of Starlight

p.s has anyone noticed the new 'message' on the review screen about well rounded critique? odd never noticed it before really really cheesy...like stinky old cheese cheesy
Marikili68 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yes! Here it is! I am so happy to see it back! I will start translating it again today!

yours truly,

one of your starlight troopers from facebook!
denjia chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Why was it pulled down? Regardless, thank you for placing it back up!
Infinity78 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You already have 10 reviews, let's get it back up to 6000 :) Absolutely love your stories, love you too :D When exactly is The Lost Boy of the Purebloods coming out? Read the preview, loved it like hell :DD Read the others too, all were freaking amazing but the last one caught me x))
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i wanted to read further in the other one *pouts*
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hi,'perhaps an idea to keep the admins happy : the scenes where the rating is too high, but there the link of adultfan for that chapter.. Or you put the adultfan chapter link above every chapter that has scenes of too high rating.. and you try to leave those scenes out here..

I didn't even notice the story was gone.. I am quite shocked.. I liked the story..
15,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,039 1,046 1,047 1,048 1049 1,050 Next »