Reviews for The Rise of the Drackens
Anavas88 chapter 132 . 9/19/2021
Great last chapter! Love the gift box idea! Can’t wait to see the new addition to the family and the zoo trip will be so much fun. Btw I’m addicted to this fic and your other draken fics. Read and reread them a couple times!
mallarieTwinkies chapter 26 . 9/16/2021
thank you for taking time out of your own schedule hope you get some free time to yourself and have some fun
mallarieTwinkies chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
os amazing
Amy Lee Rose chapter 132 . 9/3/2021
my guess for the sex of the baby is a girl. it would be just like Draco to have a girl as his first io child, seeing how he loves to do the other girls hair so much.
Navyangel85 chapter 6 . 9/2/2021
Is so good I think I know who?
Katt Kiki chapter 132 . 9/2/2021
Can’t wait for more
arwahart04 chapter 38 . 8/24/2021
the story is soooo freaking long (witch I love, I keep wanting to quit reading (but it's too nice to stop) , I'm not used to reading long story's (other than The Contactyou should read itBut my point is the story is so good that even tho I want to read something else (I can'tbecause this is really good

I don't think I'm making sense anymore sooooo I'm just qona stop hear

I'm at chapter 37
arwahart04 chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
I've just started reading now (want to see how long it will take
RoseSMBB chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
yo so I know this was a long time ago but if these all fuckers want you to update everyday or other say tell them to fuck off. I wait 2 months for some of my fav books. I think they can wait to. my god. idk how you kept writing but god you are a GREAT ASS WRITER. keep at it only if you want. fuck everyone else if you want to do something new or just stop for a time. stay safe and thank you for the book you have written. 3
Moonclawtatts chapter 127 . 8/15/2021
I cried when Harry called Myron Dad! I remember the first time I called my step father ‘dad’, using the exact same phrase of ‘thank you Dad.’ It is always a treasured moment when you hear your step-kids say that honestly for the first time!
RKateWilliams chapter 132 . 8/14/2021
I stumbled onto your story a few weeks ago when I was looking around. And I practically devoured it. I read all of it in about four days. I absolutely love it. I am really biting at the bit to find out what is going to happen with Draco's baby. I hope that there will be no problems with the baby but this is your story and Harry Trouble Is Two Steps Away Potter.
I have a million scenarios going through my mind. Will Harry have a wizard son and strengthen the footing he has with Lucius or will he have a girl and throw everyone for a loop. From what I have read girls don't seem to be common with Malfoys. Having a Dracken would be interesting, but I doubt Lucius would handle it well, could still be funny.

I really really love your story. Please post what happens next soon.
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 132 . 8/10/2021
I love this story so much! Every time that I see a new Chapter, I read the whole story. I've read it so many times now and I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the way you wrote and the characters are lovable and easy to remember. Not only that, I even learn some new words in Welsh, Italian and French!

But I've got one question, if you can answer it, do you already know how many children you want them to have at least before Harry is infertile?

I know it is very far in the future but I'm so curious about that. .
Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story and making me look forward to the next chapter!
DragonDawn84 chapter 132 . 8/8/2021
Awesome series!
Athanasia Adhara chapter 132 . 8/8/2021
Is this the hufflepuff kid? I remember Tegan being in Slytherin, Draco mentioned it in the other fic where there are more babies and a scene where Draco said Lucius kinda despair that Draco's kid is in hufflepuff
choijessie1987 chapter 15 . 8/6/2021