Reviews for The Rise of the Drackens
Child of Dreams chapter 137 . 1/4
Was Harry able to get his Mates' blood before he went into his nest?
CGFlare chapter 137 . 1/4
Happy New Year! Thank you for the new chapter. I always enjoy this story.
HoneyBear84 chapter 137 . 1/4
Looking forward to the next update
dk88 chapter 137 . 1/4
Oh, what a way to end the chapter. I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Can’t wait until the baby is here. So excited that Draco will have one of his own. Love this story.
Lovely
Happy New Year!
I'm going to read now.
(R!)
Child of Dreams chapter 39 . 12/19/2023
Does Harry have an anti-coagulant on his claws?
Child of Dreams chapter 36 . 12/7/2023
The Omnipotent Flying Man?
Entertainment lover chapter 130 . 12/7/2023
Fantastic chapter. The conversation between Draco,Harry,Braiden,Nasta,Max,Leolin,Tegan,Calix and Regan was interesting. I loved how the kids especially Leolin enjoyed the trip to garden centre. The conversation between Draco,Harry,Blaise,the cashier,woman,Calix,Max and Nasta was is nice that they enjoyed the trip as a family. The conversation between Max,Harry,Blaise,Calix and Nasta was awesome. It is wonderful how Harry and his family did the planting of the flowers together. The conversation between Max,Harry,Nasta,blaise and draco was wonderful. It is nice that Harry and his mates are spending time together.
Child of Dreams chapter 28 . 11/28/2023
been 12?
Child of Dreams chapter 28 . 11/28/2023
In the Scaled Bits, I think it's mentioned that Max was 10 at the time Ashleigh was kidnapped. by Poachers...
Yet here Max is 31 ad he says it happened 19 years ago.. when he would have
Entertainment lover chapter 129 . 11/28/2023
Amazing chapter. The conversation between Draco,Harry and Nasta was nice. It is good that Draco is there to take care of Blaise. The conversation between Nasta,Healer Nasser and Harry was fantastic. It is good that twins are healthy and got their vaccines done. The conversation between Draco,Harry,Nasta,Max and Blaise was wonderful. Draco’s idea to give chocolate to twins was nice. The conversation between Harry,Max,Blaise,Nasta and Draco was fantastic. It is nice that Max surprised Harry by breakfast in bed for their anniversary. The conversation between Harry,Max and Nasta was nice. I loved how Harry is enjoying with his kids. It is good that baby Taren is vaccinated. The conversation between Harry,Blaise,Nasta,Alexander,Max,Myron and Draco awesome. It is interesting that Max giving a surprise to Harry. The conversation between Shae and Harry was interesting. The submissive should be punished. It is so nice how Leolin was enjoying the tour around Alexander’s garden. The conversation between Kimberly,Harry,Nasta,Alexander,Max,Draco,Myron and Blaise was interesting. I loved how Harry called Richard and Myron dad. I loved hoe Leolin is enjoying the nature. The conversation between Nasta,Max,Harry,Blaise and draco was fantastic. It seems a good idea to have plants in Leolin’s room.
Entertainment lover chapter 128 . 11/27/2023
Nice conversation between Draco and Nasta was fantastic. Draco has a point. It must be his injury which is causing him to behave in an odd way. It is nice that Draco’s therapy is working. The conversation between Nasta,Draco,Harry and max was awesome. It is nice that Draco has come home. The conversation between Blaise and Nasta was wonderful. It is wonderful that Blaise and Nasta sorted their issues. The conversation between Harry,Blaise,Nasta,Max and draco was amazing. It is so sweet that Braiden is waiting for his daddy. The conversation between Blaise,Harry,max,Draco and Nasta was ’s idea was nice. It is good to seem them together.
Entertainment lover chapter 127 . 11/27/2023
Awesome chapter. The conversation between Harry,Richard and Myron was is nice that they came to support Harry. I loved how they helped Harry in managing nine babies. Poor Harry must be exhausted by taking care of his babies. It is so nice that Harry called them Dad. The conversation between Harry,Myron,Richard,Nasta and Max was interesting. It is so sweet that Tegan was consoling Harry. It is good that Nasta and Max apologised for their mistakes.
15,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »